Dr. Kevin Gordon

Dr. Kevin Gordon

Rate Dr. Kevin Gordon

Dr. Kevin Gordon's Ratings

I loved Dr.Gordon,he was great with my teenage son,treated him with respect and great care.Always got in to see him quickly whenever we had an issue with my son's concussion.He is very knowledgeable about sports concussions which my son had and gives you lots of time for your appointment,never tries to rush you through.Great sense of humour too!!I highly recommend him to anyone who has a child with a concussion,very patient and kind and very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gordon is a great doctor. I constantly saw him because of sports trauma to the head (concussions). He is very energetic man which can be hard to get use to but once you know him I always felt welcome to ask him any questions. Dr Gordon is a very smart man he may make you feel stupid sometimes but it is not his intention. Over the years I had to visit him many times (weekly at some points)and I feel he has helped me so much. If your child has concussion problems (a soft head) I reccomend that he/she is refered to Kevin as he is very knowledgable.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

DOCTOR GORDON WAS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR - ALTHOUGH HE IS A BIT ECCENTRIC AND TAKES A BIT TO GET USED TO HIS HUMOR HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. HE TELLS IT AS HE SEES IT AND IS VERY DETAILED. MY DAUGHTER HAD A RARE GBS VARIANT AND HE TRULY DID EVERYTHING HE DID TO FIND AS MUCH INOFRMATION AS HE COULD. HE WAS ALSO VEY OPEN TO MY COMMENTS/THOUGHTS/SUGGESTIONS AND TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD. MY DAUGHTER IS NOW WALKING, RUNNING, JUMPING AND DANCING AGAIN AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER :) - THANKS SO MUCH!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

This doctor is excellent...When my daughter was having seizures at 4 days old and was in the NICU and we did not know what was wrong, Dr. Gordon reassured us that she was going to be fine. She is fine. She is very lucky to have a doctor like him

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag

my son has been to see many doctors, and Dr Gordon is the only one that was able to help him and to this day he is pain free thanks to Dr Gordon.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr. Gordon for three years and he never told me anything useful. I detested going to see him because he always made me feel so bad about myself and acted like I was making up my illness. He told me I would be sick for a maximun of six months and thus far it has been four years. I begged my parents to let me switch doctors but they wouldn't let me, for some reason that I cannot fathom, they liked him. It was always months in between appointments and they usally took way too long. He would openly insult me and ridicule my questions. I do not reccomend Dr. Gordon for anyone. The best help I recieved at the IWK was at the pain clinic where the doctors actually cared for their patients.

Submitted June 5, 2010 | flag

I would not take a dog I liked to Kevin Gordon. He may know his stuff, but he treats you like you have absolutely no intelligence. He is extremely rude, abrupt an condencending. My son was referred to him and left his office in tears. If you have any other option, do y our family a favour and avoid Dr. Gordon.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

he is a very smart man and he was very helpful great with my grandson

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gordon has been following my son for many years for his seizures. I am a nurse and I find Dr. Gordon very knowledgeable, kind, and is very open to any discusion pertaing to my son's condition. We find he has a sense of humour and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gordon is an incredible neurologist!! He was mine when I was younger with a brain tumor. He is now both of my son's neurologist as they have the same thing. He has always been very helpful, and puts me at ease with all my questions

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag