Rate Dr. Gerald Miyamoto

Dr. Gerald Miyamoto's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr Miyamoto if you are looking for a great dentist. He was very thorough with his dental work, very nice, and my new dental work feels great. He even called me at home to see how I was doing after my treatment!

Submitted April 10, 2010 | flag

Works with Dr. Phi, who is also highly rated. Clean, cheerful office, state-of-the-art equipment. Dr. Miamoto is gentle, conscientious, careful, and thorough. He also gives you several options before any procedure and takes any personal concerns or preferences to heart. I went to him for a second opinion when another dentist in the area said that I should have six cavities drilled and filled with amalgam. Dr. Miyamoto offered a more conservative treatment and used safer, longer-lasting composite fillings. I have been happy with his work. I recently sent my husband to him and he caught several serious problems my husband's previous dentist (to whom he went very regularly) had missed: several cavities, including a deep one that must have been developing for a long time, and a broken tooth. Dr. Miyamoto took digital photos of the problems during the appointment so that we could see exactly what he was talking about.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2006 | flag