Dr. Stanley J. Krolczyk

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Stanley J. Krolczyk has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stanley" to "Stanley J."
RID: 2643454
08/05/13 5 5 5 5 He is awesome! I'm glad to have been routed to him! It stinks he went to Mass, but his replacement is cool too! I'm sure DR. K is working at something good in Mass!  Respond
RID: 2539968
23/01/13 4 4 2 2 fluff .... He knows what to say but has little understanding of complex medical etiologies.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2446589
14/10/12 5 5 5 5 He starting treating my daughter at age 15 for Ms. I initial thought was he is way too young to know what he's talking about boy was I wrong. He has to be one of the best doctor's in the country. He was a God sent for me in my family. He went out of his way to treat my daughter who was in the hospital for 6 days. Thank God for an amazing doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1407866
05/04/11 4 5 5 5 Amazing doctor!!!!! He is one of the most knowledgable physicians I've met, we left the office feeling hopeful and secure in his direction. If anyone can find a cure for MS , it will be Dr Krolczyk, he is dedicated and passionate about his profession.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 944498
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 My first impression was -- he is so young! But he is a fabulous doctor. I drive from Ft. Myers to Tampa to see him because he is so good and specializes in MS. He has a great bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable, conducts research on MS treatments and might very well be the BEST doctor I have been to of any type. If you need a neurologist, or have MS, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Krolczyk.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 646224
22/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Krolczyk is the best neurologist I have ever visited for my MS. He is very knowledgeable about the disease. He is a courteous,happy and caring doctor. I recommend him highly to anyone with MS or any other neurological or pain syndrome.  Respond
RID: 642095
18/07/08 5 5 5 5 Brilliant, gorgeous, caring, staff was very good. His knowledge base was astounding, I thought he could be my son, he looked so young.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 631174
04/07/08 4 4 4 5 Dr Krolczyk, has been the Best Doctor I have been to. They should have more like him!  Respond
RID: 599543
26/05/08 5 4 5 5 Very nice and caring, seems to know what he is doing, was shocked at how young he is. But he seems to know his stuff and tries to leave no stone untouched. His staff is great.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 389906
21/08/07 5 5 5 5 Excellent, brilliant, courteous, made you feel like you were all he thought about. Truly a special doctor. Besides the fact that he is just gorgeous
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield