Rate Dr. Ken Cameron

Dr. Ken Cameron's Ratings

Best Doctor I have ever met, he has been with me since I was born, and has even made appearances while I was in the hospital. I do not believe you could find a better doctor out there. Not one bad thing to say.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Cameron since I was a teenager. I can't imagine ever going to anyone else. Anytime I have been in Emerg, I compare the Dr's there to Dr Cameron. Needless to say, there has never been any comparison. He is usually behind schedule but that's because he never rushes anyone. If he happens to not know the answer, he finds out. Whether it be from phoning a colleague or researching in a book. This is a man who always knows his stuff and makes you feel confident when you leave that your diagnosis is 100% accurate. I am honored to have him as my doctor. Also, as far as receptionists go, Louise is amazing...such a sweet, kind lady!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

I've had Dr. Cameron as my Doctor since I was born. He has always listened very intently on everything I say and has great empathy and respect for his patients. He has never rushed an appointment (hence usually behind sched) but it is definitly worth the wait. As a medical student just starting out I am privildge to have seen him first hand and hope to aspire to model my own abilities after his own.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

I LOVE OUR FAMILY DOCTOR.HE DOESN'T RUSH US,MAKES US FEEL COMFORTABLE.I FIND HE IS VERY SMART,I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 28 YEARS NOW.HE IS ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD.HE IS VERY BUSY BUT HAS CALLED ME AT HOME MANY TIMES. HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR.

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr. Cameron for over twenty years and now travel over 50KM just to keep seeing him. I can't imagine going to anyone else. He was there for me when I went in to early labour with my twins and wouldn't leave until long after a very difficult birth. Even though I had a specialist actually doing the delivery. He listens to you and gives you the respect tat you deserve. After all I am the one living in my body.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

An excellent Doctor. He takes time to explain everthing and cares alot about his patients. Louise is a sweetheart too.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

there is none better. he is always pleasant and never ever rushes you. diagnosed my diabetes at an early stage and hac managed my diabetes very closely and haas never rescribed anything that was not required. his recetionist id fantastic and will git u in when u really need to seem him on an emergency type basis....well done dr. cameron.

Submitted June 20, 2007 | flag

Dr Cameron is terrific! he has an excellent memory (for remembering my medical history) and has taken such good care of me and my family/friends. Everyone should be so lucky to have him for a doc. I don't mind the wait time because I know he treats every patient the same and things take time. I never feel rushed with him. He definately puts his patients first. His receptionist Louise is wonderful. They are a perfect team!

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag

He has been my doctor since I was a toddler (25 years). He is a wonderful doctor and looks after you know matter what. He does everything he can to make sure I get my medication. I trust him 100% with my health. He also looks after my son and lots of family members. Also, Louise is a great receptionist.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Our family has always received excellent and timely care from Dr. Cameron

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag