Rate Dr. Joseph M. Weisstuch

Dr. Joseph M. Weisstuch's Ratings

Negatives...seemed to have mind made up beforehand...rushed answers without careful consideration or attempt to find alternative solutions...doesn't appear interested in being helpful or custom finding a better solution......interrupts questions before you finish...makes it hard to feel comfortable asking questions...seems more interested in hospital routines than patient welfare....Positives...he did personally take my call the same day i called...it is possible that there were no better answers...but regardless ...his style leaves much to be desired & makes one feel that there was no great attempt to help the patient or the family...but rather a doctor who puts medicare billing & hospital procedures ahead of patient or family welfare

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. Weisstuch has been my doctor for many years and he is great. He makes sure I have the best care and is very understanding. I'm lucky I have a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I trust in him completely. He's excellent at diagnosing & treating your problem, not only renal illness. He's compassionate, caring & above all, a suburb doctor. I wouldn't switch doctors for the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652569].votes_count ]]