Rate Dr. Gerald M. Raymond

Dr. Gerald M. Raymond's Ratings

We interviewed Dr. Raymond when we were pregnant with our son, Christopher almost 17 years ago. He is working in the practice that I went to as a child (remember Dr. Wilson? loved him!) and was greatful to find another Dr. working in the same practice that my kids adore. It has been a wonderful care experience for both of our children. His experience, knowledge and care is excellent. When he visits with your children, you can see how much he cares and loves working with children of all ages. Our children are now teens and love seeing Dr. Raymond each year for their annual check ups. I would recommend Dr. Raymond for parents with kids at any age. Where did the time go? As it went by quickly raising our kids, it is so nice to have a great doctor caring for our children. Thank you Dr. Raymond! Louise Eckhardt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr. Raymond is a wonderful doctor. He listens and reacts calmly. He is so knowledgeable. I am lucky he has been treating my daughters for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Raymond is an outstanding pediatrician. My son grew up seeing him and he was always readily available, easy to talk to, and his practice is excellent and very easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone, no matter how old your children are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652592].votes_count ]]