Rate Dr. William Kapusta

Dr. William Kapusta's Ratings

His receptionist sits with the phone off the hook on the desk next to her. Impossible to get through on the phone most days, and answering machine says not to leave message to book appointments. Waiting room always jammed, zero respect for patients time. His answer to everything is to lose 10 lbs. Sore foot? Back hurts? Migraines? Depressed? Feeling sick? Apparently 10 lbs lighter you won't have any of these issues. Have known him for 20 years, not happy. Scared my kids and makes us all feel creeped out. Switching!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Kapusta for about 7 years now. Dr Kapusta has always been on time for me. Communication is simple and straight forward between the two of us. Easy to ask questions of providing I take into consideration I am there for one issue and to be fair to others I should not be running a litany of inquiries past him for other things. Not once have I felt rushed by this doctor. Dr Kapusta will refer when the need arises. Prescriptions when necessary and will have sufficient repeats available for daily medications to last until the next annual physical. He has a good sense of humour which is helpful. Makes me feel very comfortable and I trust this doctor!

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Kapusta is a very wonderful man that genuinly cares about his patients and his practice.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I switched from this Doctor due to poor diagnosis. He really doesn't care at all about his patients, but then for most doctors it's all about the money anyway. His receptionist is one of the most ignorant, snotty people you'll ever meet. She's treats everyone like they are a lower form of life and you are inconveniencing her by causing her to work for a living. Stay away from these two!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Saw him in urgent care. It was not particularly busy. I went in with a burn on my foot the size of a nickel, blistered up.He stood 2 ft away, never touched my foot and diagnosed a mild 2nd degree burn...treatment - apply antibiotic cream, all in less than a minute. 5 days later I am back in my home town clinic with a blister the size of a twoonie, infected (blister had not burst). Dr here had to cut it open & drain it, now on antibiotics. Second Dr commented that the cream Kapusta had prescribed only works if the blister is broken. NICE CALL DOC! If you don't want to treat strangers don't work the urgent care clinic.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

An excellent doctor who not only listens well but also shows an interest for prevention as well as medical care. Staff and clinic are courteous, caring, and incredibly well-organised.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2009 | flag

Been my doctor for a long time. He is very good and tells it like it is. He has mellowed over the years a little bit, but that is a good thing. If you ever have a chance, he is one of the best.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

He is the best. Always up to date and a great listener. Knows the pharmecology side of things very well especially drug interactions etc.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

he is a great doctor. my fourth family physician. best out of them. can't ask for a better doctor. very kind and is really gentle at giving needles.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2007 | flag

Our whole family has had this doctor forever. Does not hesitate to refer and listens attentively and is extremely caring. Office staff is efficient, helpful and caring "10"

Submitted June 12, 2007 | flag