Rate Dr. Sasson Lavi

Dr. Sasson Lavi's Ratings

Dr. Lavi is AMAZING!! I am a senior female diagnosed w/ severe adult onset asthma. He is awesome--so knowledgeable, empathetic, kind, personable, always on time, supportive-just perfect!! And his staff---contrary to other ratings...they are ALWAYS friendly, helpful, warm.....ALWAYS call back--they are all... always, without exception as wonderful as he is!!! I just can't rave enough about Dr. lava and his staff.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Great Dr and staff, we will diffently be back to continue bring our son in, Dr lavi is great. From the hlady family

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Was in to see Dr. Lavi and he never let us talk. He had an opinion on what was wrong before even talking to my son (behavioual and parents). He has an unsolved Immunodeficiency(based on blood work) and Dr. Lavi expressed we exhausted all tests available in 2012. I wished the visit would have went better...for my sons best interest. No pleased and so very worried for my son.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor! He is very knowledgable and kind. He didn't rush us through at all, in fact he was very patient with all of my questions. I highly recommend him. His receptionist can be kind but is mostly very, very rude. She doesn't return phone calls (Two calls over two weeks and she said that she didn't have time to call me back!) She seems to have superiority complex.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Takes his time listening to his patients. Dr Lavi has positive, calm demeanor which is a blessing to parents of an asthmatic child. Wonderful doctor.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Great doctor (patient, provided undivided attention). The problem is the cold receptionist.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lavi has been a breathe of fresh air, after having dealt with a couple of less than stellar allergists. Well worth the LONG drive to go see him, over an hour one way. He took his time with my son, was firm, but not mean, and had us all leave feeling very positive about him, even though the results were no different than what we already knew.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Just wanted to say that I have 2 children with Dr. Lavi. He has taken tremendous care of them. After 2 other allergists failed to diagnose and control the problems, Dr. Lavi was a heaven sent. My son thinks the world of him and cannot see himself going to anyone else. He is efficient with his time but does not make you feel rushed. He always greets you with a smile and a friendly voice. He explains things to me and my children in an easy way to understand. All of his suggestions have worked and my son has already lost 3 big allergies (eggs, fish and shelfish). He's truly a gem and we are lucky to have him. Thanks Dr. Lavi :-)

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

This doctor is a wonderful doctor but his receptionist is the worst I have ever encountered.She is very rude and has a lot of attitude and when I told her this she refused to give me an appointment.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

lovely bedside manner. easy to talk to. very engaged with patients. would highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag