Rate Dr. Earl Bogoch

Dr. Earl Bogoch's Ratings

Best and most kind surgeon. He replaced both my daughter's hips as a result of severe hip disease. Her constant torturing pain is gone and she's becoming a 13 year old child again after several years of debilitating pain. He is so kind and gentle to her. She loves him and her new hips are perfect!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr.Early Bogoch is such an amazing surgeon. he has the most kindest words and spectacular bedside manners. He talks to his patients very well and explains the procedures and walks you through the entire process so you're not afraid. He really seems to take care of his patients, and will also book follow ups and will call in to check if you're okay. He always recommends the best, now I'm up and walking again thanks to his hip replacement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

The first thing this "doctor" said after his medical student of a nurse did her assessment was "how many other orthos turned you down?" A very insulting way to start considering he was the first specialist I've seen. I have 2 plates in my right forearm & the cause me some irritation & pain. I'm trying to be proactive in my health & take them out before I'm too old and they are a significant problem. The system is sick care and unfortunately it's not enough of a concern for him to take them out. He said there is no need to take them out as I am fine and there is a potential to do more harm than good. I said I was aware however I still don't want foreign objects in my body & I wasn't asked about putting them in. He told me he didn't feel confident enough to do the surgery. How does he still have his medical license is what I want to know? He's older & needs to retire as he is incapable of doing anything he hasn't perfected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484553].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2014

After 2 years a private clinic said "it appears to be to large for you" (my new knee)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

This DR. sent a request for an extra $50. payment the week he gave me a surgery date.(Extra billing is NOT ALLOWED BY LAW!!) The post op exam consisted of walking past a slew of people stretched out on cots and as he passed would ask cheerily, "how are you?" People one ater an other would "politely" reply "fine" not realizing it was a medical question, not a greeting. I replied, "there are problems!" He still moved right on by with a snarl about my just having had "major surgery" but did not stop. The second post op, I left. I was on time and waited nearly 3 hours before giving up and leaving. When I developed an absess and was terrified of the infection, no one in that clinic would tell me my risks or how to proceed. I lived in absolute terror for nearly a week! I am so unimpressed AND I am considering a formal complaint to the College.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888498].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 31, 2011

This orthopedic surgeon is the kindest, most understanding ortho I have ever met. he is smart and knows his job. He can't help being busy- he is the best !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I have had the honour of knowing Dr. Bogoch for the past 15 years and never in that time has he ever been condesending or evasive. even when complications have arisen from my mulitple surgeries - both shoulders were replaced, rt hip, and recently had left shooulder re-preplaced and right hip re-replaced, he has been very helpful and knowledgeable and although I may be looking for a quick fix, I know that if I follow his advice, I will have a better recovery. I have a very difficult time believing anyone who says they are rushed, as I have heard him in the fracture clinic speaking to patients and he always give them his full attention. To those whose surgeries did not go as planned, he always explains the risk and will also explain why things did not go perfectly. I cannot expect him to be a magician, and I must also admit my own faults in not following orders, or even having more to fix than he can. As far as surgeons go, try to find another with such an awazing bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2009

i am 44 and suffered from arthritis in both hips as a result of dysplasia. dr. bogoch replaced both my hips in 2009 and i am still recovering. i am confident i will have a full recovery in few more months. dr. bogoch is an infomative, skilled and kind doctor. from the first time i met him he earned my trust and confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2009

Dr. Bogoch is a very talented surgeon. After both knees and one hip surgeries, his manner with me has been consistently calming, warm, informative and interested. I have recommended him to a number of people and all have been very pleased with the results of their surgeries as well. He is a gentleman on top of incredible talents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

I suffer from osteoporosis and after a very serious fall I broke my hip and I was operated by Dr. Bogoch. He told me I would be able to walk after 2 months( at the moment I did not believe him because I was in a terrible pain) and this was what happened. I liked him very much, very friendly and committed to try to make the patient at ease. Thank you Dr. Bogoch, if in the future (I hope not) I need a good orthopedic surgeon I know where to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888493].votes_count ]]