Rate Dr. Victor Sam

Dr. Victor Sam's Ratings

I used to see Dr. Sam years ago when I lived in Vancouver. and always had good results. I moved to the Kootenays and have not been able to find anyone here who can provide the same relief as him. So I take to a trip to Vancouver when I can, and often the main reason is to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I heard from 3 people over 3 months that I should visit Dr Sam for my injury to lower back that pinched my sciatic nerve causing such pain I could not walk more than 50 feet without resting. I had 3 visits to emergency room over the 3 months and not one young doctor looked at my back or hip which was out of place. I was given strong medication as a "solution" by the medical "professionals" that only masked the problem. I required two nerve block therapies before seeing Victor Sam who in 3-4 visits had the pain reduced 90% and straightened out my hip joint and made great progress on my L5 vertibrae. I saw a total of 13 doctors that all felt they knew how to treat it but none could say what was causing it. 2 physiotherapist/chiropracters with fancy offices and laser light treatments were aloof to what the issue was but were happy to charge 2-3x as much. Canada needs more caring and honest Dr's like Mr Sam. 27 years of motorcycle riding and no pain in back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Recommended to me by two friends, and glad they did. First chiropractor to successfully crack my neck, usually I stiffen up and they can't do it. Friendly and pleasant, helpful, and fast results. I have improved mobility, and I've seen different chiros for months and they didn't do what he did in 3 visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

I found this Dr on Rate MD's Top 10 List of Chiropractors and I was not Disappointed! He was very courteous and caring with your problem(s) and really tries to help you. He is not one of those who keeps scheduling you back for repeat business unless you actually need it. If you want a Good No Nonsense Skillful Chiropractor to help you then Dr. Victor Sam is one who I would certainly recommend! P.S. It appears Dr. Sam is without a receptionist, so I ratted him as the "Staff" which was Good. I guess this is one way he keeps his costs down which is certainly reflected in his very reasonable rates!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr.Sam treats my condition and nothing else. He listens to what I tell him. I go to him only when I have a problem and he has never pressured me to commit to return visits. His treatments are effective and the charge for treatment is more than reasonable. His office is only functional and he doesn't have a secretary but his honesty and the high quality of his chiropractic are more than enough to make up for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I have had backpain for years with no relief till i met Dr Sam, i would recomend him to anyone! i never get my neck cracked by anyone unless im in terrible pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I have suffered with on again off again back pain for the last 15 years. Various attempts to get it managed were either useless (meds) or ineffective over the long term - Within 5 minutes Sam diagnosed me with an extended back and stated it was locked into standing position. Sounds horrible, right? He carefully measured me for muscular degeneration due to the length of time I had been suffering symptoms, and then he fixed me in 5 sessions, enabling me to walk and work normally after the first visit. I had be recommended by a friend who had a similar experience. He is very direct, no nonsense and if the only expectations you have are that the pain is alleviated and that you feel better with in a relatively short period of time, I highly highly doubt that you will be disappointed. For the two comments to the negative, I can only say I am sorry you did not have a similar experience.He is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

He is very effective and efficient. Gets the job done and relieve pain usually in the first session. Follow up appointments only in more complicated cases to make sure no treatment is needed. Very reasonable pricing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Highly recommended! I have been seeing him for over 25 years and wouldn't change chiropractors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Thank you Dr. Sam for making a difference in our lives. It is admirable that you run your business alone and yet be the best chiropractor I have visited in my life. God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888565].votes_count ]]