Dr. Cathy Harrold

Rate Dr. Cathy Harrold

Dr. Cathy Harrold's Ratings

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harrold has a pleasant personality but I found that her skills and knowledge seem barely average. One of the front office staff is condescending and abrupt on the phone,especially with seniors.Overall competence is not great at this clinic.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Harrold was able to give me a correct diagnosis and prescription that many other doctors missed when I presented the same symptoms. As well as knowledgable and a good listener, she has been professional and kind.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Uses a collaborative approach which works best for me. Is mostly on time and takes her time.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

KAthy is a patient and helpful doctor, you don't have to feel rushed in her office as long as you book your appt accordingly and state your reasons for your visit when the nurse asks you. Annual visits are quick and not embarrassing!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

Cathy took me on after I switched from one doctor to another to another(I prefer women doctors as I am a woman... no offense boys!) She has been more than helpful on numerous occasions. And when she couldn't take me on her husband was equally as friendly allowing me time to prep myself for getting a needle(scary for some of us). Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is thorough, listens to her patients and isn't a pill pusher. I don't see her as often since I've moved but I still make the trip to Summerland to have the personal experience and attention EVERY doctor should give their patients. Keep up the good work Cathy!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2007 | flag

Very professional, but friendly. Thorough. A good role model to younger women in our community.

Submitted May 31, 2007 | flag

Great Dr. Never rushes you and listens to all your concerns. Does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if she feels one is needed. She is a very caring and compassionate Dr.

Submitted April 12, 2007 | flag

Cathy is a pleasant caring physician. She never hesitated to refer you if she had concerns. She was my doctor while having 3 babies but her collegues took good care of me when she was on mat leave. I have since moved to Alberta and although I have found a nice young physician - I miss Cathy....she always had a smile and was very caring and compassionate if you needed a shoulder to lean on .....you never felt rushed. She has great front office staff as well!

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

Cathy is a very sweet person. Good doctor and comes highly recomended

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag