Rate Dr. Varsha S. Karamchandani

Dr. Varsha S. Karamchandani's Ratings

YOU MUST READ THIS REVIEW. I first saw Dr Varsha after I had a brutal nervous breakdown. She helped me initially to feel back to normal She had me take a saliva test for anti depressants. This was a great idea. It kept me from going thru the whole trial and error with anti-depressants. I think for a full year of seeing her things went well. When I got out of the hospital after my nervous breakdown they gave a possible diagnosis of bi-polar. I think in Varshas mind she had already diagnosed me as being bi-polar. Nothing was going to sway her mind I guess. I must have really been bad for about a year because it took me that long to realize that she was doing most of the talking I had my son go see her for anxieties he saw her twice and told me he didn't like her cause she did all the talking. I guess there is a word limit so I'll just say RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM HER I HADNT HAD A DRINK IN 2 years and I actually had to have a drink after she yelled at me on the phone.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Horrible doctor. Did not listen to me, completely misdiagnosed me, left me hanging weeks without any meds even though I was suffering from acute panic attacks and depression. When she finally prescribed something, it took 2 months to get to a therapeutic dose and did nothing for me. She completely ignored my wishes, was a bully and threatening, cruel and indifferent. I strongly advise against ever seeing this woman. I regret it, as someone with PTSD, the experience left me as traumatized as the initial event, a violent crime out of the blue. Completely misdiagnosed me as bipolar despite never having any psychiatric history and being completely functional in the real world until I was assaulted. Run, run, run away from this Dr.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Varsha looks great on paper. I was thrilled to find an MD also certified in holistic/alternative medicine. Unfortunately she did more talking than listening - maybe that is why she seemed so judgemental. I went for multiple sessions, but never felt heard.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag