Dr. Timothy Clugston

5 1 3.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Timothy Clugston

Dr. Timothy Clugston's Ratings

I have seen this doctor a couple of times at the walk-in clinic; I now avoid this clinic. Clugston has to be the most unprofessional, uncaring, incompetent doctor I have ever seen. I came in with an infected cut on my arm, was about to take off my coat so he could see my arm and he said not to, was almost like he didn't want to touch me (I'm female). He looked at the cut, asked how it happened, told him it was from a cat. He said he hoped I "had killed the cat". He spends as little time as possible with patients, has an "I can't be bothered" attitude. Gave me a prescription for a cream that didn't clear up the infection. Second time he has prescribed something that didn't work. No idea how he is still able to practice medicine especially after reading the rest of the reviews ("intoxicated??"). He is rude and arrogant. Never again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had an experience with Clugston similar to the one I quote below that was posted on this page last month. "I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in and out in 2 minutes. I wasnt impressed with him as a dr., as he seemed rushed and never took the time to ask hardly any questions.."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

If you're looking for someone kind, helpful and knowledgable, this isn't your guy. T. Clugston, M.D., C.C.F.P., I figured someone with that many letters behind his name would be brimming with useful advice. Apparently, the more letters - the bigger the ego.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in and out in 2 minutes. I wasnt impressed with him as a dr., as he seemed rushed and never took the time to ask hardly any questions. He just gave me pills,which didn't help anyways. I ended up going to see another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Went to see him at walk in for a cold and sore throat. He spent roughly 2 minutes with me which wasn't the problem. When I took my prescription to the pharmacy to be filled, he had prescribed antibiotics and a prescription for something I didn't know. I asked the pharmacist and she said if was for Zoloft, and antidepressant . 90 tabs! For a sore throat and cold. Pharmacist said maybe he was multitasking and ask me if we have ever discussed anything about antidepressants. I said no because I was barely in there for 2 minutes for a cold. Hmmm, wonder what's up with that? Do these doctors get kickbacks for the number of scripts they write??

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2527704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

He was too rushed and more interested in getting through with more patients. Myself and partner took off his dressing and cleaned the wound ourselves; his nurse was the most helpful regarding re dressing and after care procedures. Last time I checked I did not go to school to be a Doctor/Nurse...Clugston some received that title, although not willing to do the job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Clugstons for many years. After my last visit I have moved to a new Dr for numerous reasons. The Staff that I dealt with was brutal. I went to ER for a problem- results were sent to my family Dr. When I called to make an appt- the receptionist was a B*tch (and thats the NICEST thing I can say about her) She claimed I wasnt a patient - and then EVEN after being impossible to deal with- laughed because 'she had spelled my name wrong" ! When I went to the appt - the one behind the desk was just as snarly. After 15 minutes in waiting in his office- He popped in - never looked up- asked how I felt- said my results were all neg - and was gone in like 3 mins. I changed fam. Dr's and had my records transferred. After the same sypmtoms I found out my results WERENT neg. I am so glad that I've moved on. It sounds like others are experiencing the same thing. Im shocked how he could rate over a 4 here- I'd not take a dead dog to him !! Sorry Doc - thats how it is !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1889458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I have been to this Dr. twice, and I have only heard good things about him from co-workers etc. The first apointment wasgood and this is why I am so shocked after my latest experience with Dr. Clugston. He was so rushed and seemed to be leaving the room before I could even explain myself/ask questions. I know he is a knowledgable Dr. but he was in such a hurry I couldn't go over any of my concerns, which upset me. The BIGGEST problem I had however, was his nurse. I found her very unsettling and rude. By the time I left the clinic I was embarrased by the looks she had been giving me. The main reason I will not return to Dr. Clugston is his staff, which is unfortunate. I was upset enough about my illness her disrespect has completely turned me away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1889457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

i have been sick without answers for over a year now and Dr. Clugston is the only doctor that has actually taken the time to try and help me, he is amazing and i wish i could have him as my family doctor.i would trust him with my baby any day. it would be nice though if his girls could be a bit nicer and understanding, but their days are long and hard too so i understand. Denise A. Cameron

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1889456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

Clug is always rushed and only cares about the money. We will not see him anymore after he nearly botched my wife's birthing of our child. He delivered our son 6 years ago at 1am and wreaked of alcohol. His speech was badly slurred, he was clearly intoxicated. The next morning he never showed up to check on us and we waited for hours for a fill in doctor to see us. Shortly after that he "treated" my sister in law in his clinic for "cramps". He was rushed, in and out in 1 min sent her home with some painkillers, later in the night her tube burst from an eptopic pregnancy. Clug should have been more attentive and paid attention to her concerns instead of rushing through. He did not even make eye contact with her. Clug prescribed lorazepam to my 17 year old niece while he was intoxicated at a some bar here. Looked it up and said it had strong hypnotic effects.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1889455].votes_count ]]