Dr. Timothy Clugston

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Timothy Clugston

Dr. Timothy Clugston's Ratings

I like the doctor because somtimes he can be pretty helpful. But I do not like how they manage some things. I called them to verify there hours for my daughter today. They said 6 to 8. I said ok I will be bringing her in. I got in from just outside of town and was there by a quarter to 7. Plenty of time. I walk in....and what did they decide to do?close there doors because they weren't busy enough. Seriously? My daughters ear has been bugging her bad. They told me how long they were open for. A whole wooing two hours. I make it with alot of time to spare and they just randomly closed there doors. Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I go in because I have a swollen lingual tonsil. He sees me for 30 seconds and writes a prescription. I have to ask is it a lingual tonsil swelling? He asks how do I know that. I say I was a dental lab technician and know mouth anatomy. He roles his eyes says I need to stop smoking and leaves. No hello or goodbye. Wouldn't send my children to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Any issue and he throws antibiotics or narcotics at you. What a joke.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2830489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have seen this doctor a couple of times at the walk-in clinic; I now avoid this clinic. Clugston has to be the most unprofessional, uncaring, incompetent doctor I have ever seen. I came in with an infected cut on my arm, was about to take off my coat so he could see my arm and he said not to, was almost like he didn't want to touch me (I'm female). He looked at the cut, asked how it happened, told him it was from a cat. He said he hoped I "had killed the cat". He spends as little time as possible with patients, has an "I can't be bothered" attitude. Gave me a prescription for a cream that didn't clear up the infection. Second time he has prescribed something that didn't work. No idea how he is still able to practice medicine especially after reading the rest of the reviews ("intoxicated??"). He is rude and arrogant. Never again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had an experience with Clugston similar to the one I quote below that was posted on this page last month. "I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in and out in 2 minutes. I wasnt impressed with him as a dr., as he seemed rushed and never took the time to ask hardly any questions.."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

If you're looking for someone kind, helpful and knowledgable, this isn't your guy. T. Clugston, M.D., C.C.F.P., I figured someone with that many letters behind his name would be brimming with useful advice. Apparently, the more letters - the bigger the ego.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in and out in 2 minutes. I wasnt impressed with him as a dr., as he seemed rushed and never took the time to ask hardly any questions. He just gave me pills,which didn't help anyways. I ended up going to see another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Went to see him at walk in for a cold and sore throat. He spent roughly 2 minutes with me which wasn't the problem. When I took my prescription to the pharmacy to be filled, he had prescribed antibiotics and a prescription for something I didn't know. I asked the pharmacist and she said if was for Zoloft, and antidepressant . 90 tabs! For a sore throat and cold. Pharmacist said maybe he was multitasking and ask me if we have ever discussed anything about antidepressants. I said no because I was barely in there for 2 minutes for a cold. Hmmm, wonder what's up with that? Do these doctors get kickbacks for the number of scripts they write??

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2527704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

He was too rushed and more interested in getting through with more patients. Myself and partner took off his dressing and cleaned the wound ourselves; his nurse was the most helpful regarding re dressing and after care procedures. Last time I checked I did not go to school to be a Doctor/Nurse...Clugston some received that title, although not willing to do the job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Clugstons for many years. After my last visit I have moved to a new Dr for numerous reasons. The Staff that I dealt with was brutal. I went to ER for a problem- results were sent to my family Dr. When I called to make an appt- the receptionist was a B*tch (and thats the NICEST thing I can say about her) She claimed I wasnt a patient - and then EVEN after being impossible to deal with- laughed because 'she had spelled my name wrong" ! When I went to the appt - the one behind the desk was just as snarly. After 15 minutes in waiting in his office- He popped in - never looked up- asked how I felt- said my results were all neg - and was gone in like 3 mins. I changed fam. Dr's and had my records transferred. After the same sypmtoms I found out my results WERENT neg. I am so glad that I've moved on. It sounds like others are experiencing the same thing. Im shocked how he could rate over a 4 here- I'd not take a dead dog to him !! Sorry Doc - thats how it is !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1889458].votes_count ]]