Dr. Timothy Clugston

Rate Dr. Timothy Clugston

Dr. Timothy Clugston's Ratings

He was too rushed and more interested in getting through with more patients. Myself and partner took off his dressing and cleaned the wound ourselves; his nurse was the most helpful regarding re dressing and after care procedures. Last time I checked I did not go to school to be a Doctor/Nurse...Clugston some received that title, although not willing to do the job.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Clugstons for many years. After my last visit I have moved to a new Dr for numerous reasons. The Staff that I dealt with was brutal. I went to ER for a problem- results were sent to my family Dr. When I called to make an appt- the receptionist was a B*tch (and thats the NICEST thing I can say about her) She claimed I wasnt a patient - and then EVEN after being impossible to deal with- laughed because 'she had spelled my name wrong" ! When I went to the appt - the one behind the desk was just as snarly. After 15 minutes in waiting in his office- He popped in - never looked up- asked how I felt- said my results were all neg - and was gone in like 3 mins. I changed fam. Dr's and had my records transferred. After the same sypmtoms I found out my results WERENT neg. I am so glad that I've moved on. It sounds like others are experiencing the same thing. Im shocked how he could rate over a 4 here- I'd not take a dead dog to him !! Sorry Doc - thats how it is !

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag

I have been to this Dr. twice, and I have only heard good things about him from co-workers etc. The first apointment wasgood and this is why I am so shocked after my latest experience with Dr. Clugston. He was so rushed and seemed to be leaving the room before I could even explain myself/ask questions. I know he is a knowledgable Dr. but he was in such a hurry I couldn't go over any of my concerns, which upset me. The BIGGEST problem I had however, was his nurse. I found her very unsettling and rude. By the time I left the clinic I was embarrased by the looks she had been giving me. The main reason I will not return to Dr. Clugston is his staff, which is unfortunate. I was upset enough about my illness her disrespect has completely turned me away.

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

i have been sick without answers for over a year now and Dr. Clugston is the only doctor that has actually taken the time to try and help me, he is amazing and i wish i could have him as my family doctor.i would trust him with my baby any day. it would be nice though if his girls could be a bit nicer and understanding, but their days are long and hard too so i understand. Denise A. Cameron

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

Clug is always rushed and only cares about the money. We will not see him anymore after he nearly botched my wife's birthing of our child. He delivered our son 6 years ago at 1am and wreaked of alcohol. His speech was badly slurred, he was clearly intoxicated. The next morning he never showed up to check on us and we waited for hours for a fill in doctor to see us. Shortly after that he "treated" my sister in law in his clinic for "cramps". He was rushed, in and out in 1 min sent her home with some painkillers, later in the night her tube burst from an eptopic pregnancy. Clug should have been more attentive and paid attention to her concerns instead of rushing through. He did not even make eye contact with her. Clug prescribed lorazepam to my 17 year old niece while he was intoxicated at a some bar here. Looked it up and said it had strong hypnotic effects.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2008 | flag

Miss diagnosed my wife and myself at different times. Caused a lot of heartache. Our family doctor was on vacation and used him at walk-in. We even advoid him at walk-ins now.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag

He's the best. He has been my doctor since I moved here 10 years ago. He has taken care of my son since born and took on my husband as his patient. Doesn't matter to him who goes to see him, he always inquires as to how each member of the family is doing and if they need anything. People can say what they want, I don't care. Maybe he smirked at you because he knew you were giving him a pile of crap and all you were looking for was some narcautic. Dr. C. is the best and maybe he won't take you on as a patient because you're a loser. Dedicated Dr. Clugston patient.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Dr C is the only Doctor for me I would never see anyone else. His front desk assitance are little to be desired though.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr.Clugston has always treated me in a friendly yet professional manner. He is thorough in his examinations and explains himself in terms I can understand. He listens attentively to the concerns I have and does not push to get me in and out of his office as fast as possible (as I have experienced all too often with other doctors). Dr.Clugston offers piece of mind as I know that I am receiving the best care possible while in his hands.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2008 | flag

Dr.Clugston diagnosed my dauther for a illness she had, after us just coming right from another doctor and being told it was somethig totally different. Thanks for catching that Dr.Clugston, you most likely prevented hospitalization of my daughter. Great doctor.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag