Rate Dr. Gregory M. Koons

Dr. Gregory M. Koons's Ratings

I started seeing dr Koons when in was at George Mason and now work as a researcher at NASA Langley in Hampton, VA. I still drive all the way to NOVA to see him for my annual apts! I like doctors who are on top of their medicine but not extremely progressive- I don't want to be a test case but if something is new and proven then why not? I trust his knowledge and am impressed with his ability to stay up to date with his research! If you're completely serious about everything in life and want a doctor who is impersonal with beautiful tv screens in his office to distract you from the facet tht you're just a patient who needs to be entertained then Greg is not for you.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Extreme lack of professionalism and respect for the patient. Made me feel bad about myself. Both Dr.Koons and the nurse were quick to make judgements.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Koons is the best. Always up to date on the lastest info and treatments. I have been a patient for over 20 yrs. I was refered to him in 1987 for treatment of cervical dysplasia. He was one of the first Dr's in the area doing laser surgery. Haven't been to another OB/GYN since. He even noticed I had an enlarged liver (due to growing bloodclots)which had to be removed. He always goes above and beyond! Love that he takes his time and answers all my questions, I never feel rushed or unimportant. Highly recommend him.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Koons has been my GYN for about 15 years now. I recommend him whenever I get the chance. He is an outstanding doctor, with the best bed side manner ever!!! Wish he were still delivering babies so that I could recommend him to my friends of child bearing age!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Koons. He makes you forget why you are lying on that bed and his staff is really nice and professional.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Koon for 24 years now. HE IS THE BEST!!!! He is very knowledgeable and caring. As long as he is in business, I will be his patient. I will switch my insurance company and have for Dr. Koons. More Doctor should be personalbe like he is. Getting ready to make another appointment with him right now :).

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

PRICELESS!! this man delivered my first 2 kids and then stopped doing OB. after my last baby i switched back to him for my GYN. very thorough and knowledgeable, funny best bed side manner. i trust him enough to deliver me at home. hes perfect!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

OMG, this was the best doctors visit I have had in some time! I was treated like I was the only person there. He sat with me for over thirty minutes going over each and every problem that had not been dealt with by any other doctor I have seen in 5 years. Wow, what more can I say!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

Sorry to disappoint the previous comments. This doctor has a woman in charge of his office, I believe, his wife, who employs, I believe, her mother -- the doctor's mother-in-law. The office pace does not run professionally, unless the patient is favored by the doctor's wife, AKA "office manager. Quite unprofessional. For medicine, I am not interested in a "mom & pop" show.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Dr Koons, What can I say, he is amazing, He delivered my last daughter, he then delivered two of my Grandchildren, I am so sad that he no longer delivers babies, you could not ask for a more caring individulal, he treats you like you are his only patient and spends as much time with you as necessary, never leaving you to feel that he has a waiting room with other patients.When my daughter gave birth at Fairfax Inova Hospital, the nurses were all raving about how much they love working with him, his cool and calm demeanor puts you at ease, my daughter had to have a C-Section and his compassion was a class act, he even came to find me in the smoking area to tell me how well the delivery had gone,that will always stay with me, I will continue to see him until he retires, as will my daughters, I wouldn't trust their care to anyone else, I hope he continues to practice for many years to come.

Submitted May 1, 2009 | flag