Rate Dr. Howard Cohen

Dr. Howard Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen never rushes you and you can discuss several issues at once. I have great faith in the advice he gives. After he diagnosed me with FMS he went out and learnt more about the syndrome.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

VERY HAPPY INDEED WITH Dr. Cohen.THANK YOU Dr Cohen Antoinette

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Howard for 30 years - as have most of my friends & family. He has great advice, always appropriate & nothing but common sense & wisdom.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

I have never met any doctor like him. I will be so sad when he retires someday, hopefully not too soon! He is wonderful, funny, kind, patient, and very professional. He gave me hope when others didn't for stubborn injuries. He was always right, his advice always worked. He is brilliant. He is the best I have ever seen. I can't say enough good things about him. I am completely blown away by his caring attitude and wealth of knowledge. A wonderful, wonderful, wonderful doctor. There is no-one like him.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Has been our family doctor for more than 25 years, from delivering my kids to taking care of my aging parents, to treating sports injuries. They just don't make doctors as fine as this. His staff is great too!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

This is a wonderful, compassionate and ticking organization. They are the most punctual medical organization I've ever worked with and yet still find time to listen when a patient has a particular concern.

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

Dr Howard Cohen, hes an amazing doctor. He listens to your every concern and makes sure you get the care that you need! I just wanted to let everyone know that his help was greatly apreciated!

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

EXCELLENT DOC ALWAYS WILLING TO TAKE WHATEVER TIME YOU NEED.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2007 | flag

Outstanding physician. treats our whole family from grandpa to the newest grandchild. He actually listens. He doesn't just prescribe, he insists that you be actively involved in maintaining your health. We are very lucky to have this caring physician as our physician.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag

A great GP who is doesn't needlessly prescribe or test. Very reassuring, but still takes symptoms seriously. Heather, his receptionist/nurse, is fantastic, too. Can always squeeze you in quickly if you have a problem.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag