Rate Dr. Tim P. Gurtch

Dr. Tim P. Gurtch's Ratings

I found Dr. Gurtch to be arrogrant and not helpful at all. I think he was intimidated by my medical history and afraid to make a decision about my care which shows me he is not as good a doctor as he thinks he is.Well he refused to treat my UTI which I have a history of even though I have heart failure and a untrested UTI can be dangerous for me, considering that was what caused my heart failure to begin with an untreated UTI by another physician, I knew it was time to find a new doctor.His staff there is the best, very helpful and caring but he is not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr. Gurtch is a very knowledgeable doctor and has a pleasant and warm personality. He is forthcoming to answer all questions and extremely thorough in his explanations, which I feel is important. I have great respect and appreciation of Dr. Gurtch’s professionalism and bedside manner. His professionalism and thoughtfulness also extends to his staff which makes visiting his clinic a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Gurtch and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][652971].votes_count ]]