Rate Dr. Leon W. Lewis

Dr. Leon W. Lewis's Ratings

Dr. Leon Lewis, and his staff were amazing. I have serious complications at 32 weeks, and delivered my baby girl early. Dr. Lewis acted quickly, decisively, and with great care. He saved both our lives, quite literally. I was very touched and impressed by his compassion, and that of his staff. I have him to thank for being here today, and for the beautiful, active and happy daughter I have now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Leon Lewis is a wonderful doctor he has deliver all four of my kids. I am a woman that has lost kids before, doctor lewis did what he knew was the best process for me, and all four of my kids are here alive, healthy and well couldn't ask for any other doctor. He is the only doctor for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

I believe that Dr.Lewis is one of the best doctors out there and his saff is just as wonderful. I have been going to him since 2008 and i highly recommend him to every one. He has delivered all the ladies babies in my church and has become like family... I trust him with my life:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Dr. Lewis and staff are a true Godsend. I have been going to him since my first daughter was conceived in 2008. He was very easy to talk to and gives great advice and even a bit of tough love for a inquisitor such as myself! Unfortunately, I have been pregnant 4 times, butI have only delivered 2 babies. Dr. Lewis performed my DNC on my first miscarriage without any complication and he also performed a cystectomy on my ovaries. He took great care of me and my husband. His practice will be around for years to come! I could go on and on about all he has done for me and my family, but I will just stop at I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LEON LEWIS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Lewis and his staff are the best. I have been their pt for 4 years and trust Dr. Lewis with decisions about my health. He listens carefully and never makes me feel my questions are invalid. He is a high-risk specialist and very knowledgable, but at the same time is very down-to-earth in his approach. His staff speaks Spanish and they truly care about each patient. Dr. Lewis and his staff are more than a medical office to me, they have become friends as well. Thank you so much for excellent care and for making such a difference here in Huntsville. God bless you all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Great Doctor..has a great memory and always remembers me and my child each time we go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

First, I have to say that I love Dr Lewis and his staff very much. I have been going to Dr Lewis for 7 years now and he has delivered all 3 of my babies. I would NEVER trust anyone else to deliver any of my babies. He is wonderful and does not make you feel awkward or uncomfortable. He also performed cryosurgery due to pre-cancerous cells on a pap test and this was 4 years ago, and I am happy to say that he did a good job and I have had normal paps ever since!! I will continue seeing Dr Lewis for as long as I am able! THANK YOU DR LEWIS!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr.Lewis and his staff is amazing at first i was a little scared going to a new dr. but once i had my first visit i felt like i was at im! Im currently 16 weeks pregnant and had to have a preventive cerclage done and he was very gentle and has great bed side manner. Im never leaving his practice !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

I think dr lewis is the best dr in huntsville,and ha has the best staff.and speaks spanish thats wonderful.god bless it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653016].votes_count ]]