Rate Dr. Ashraf A. Ragab

Dr. Ashraf A. Ragab's Ratings

Dr Ragab worked on my neck. It hurt worse immediately after the surgery and has only gotten worse since March 2012. I have only been able to talk with an assistant. I was sent elsewhere for a follow-up MRI. Dr. Ragab has not seen me since proceedure. I'm looking for a new doctor to see what has been done to my neck. Still hurting in New Port Richey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Dr Ragab has been a blessing! He tried non-invasive action for my crippling back pain then suggested exploratory surgery. He has been caring and very approachable to myself and my family members. My first surgery went well but I may need a fusion in the future. I wouldnt trust any other surgeon with my spine. He is a great doctor and I will recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Six surgeries (Neck and Back) and I am very pleased. Dr. Ragab is excellent in my opinion. I have no complaints and highly recommend him. H.W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

The only downfall with Dr. Ragab is he is very arrogant. He knows very well what he is doing. Most of the thime has time to talk with his patients. Although I still suffer from severe pain, he did an excellent job on my surgery. I have a very small scar. He is not responsible for the pain I still suffer. That is from the accident istself. I would recomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2006

Great listener. Takes all options into consideration before giving his professional opion. He did not immediately suggest surgery. He was always on time, always very clear with his words and on what was to be expected. Although he is somewhat arrogant, he is approachable. He seems to be a little bit of a perfectionist which is a plus for his patience because the scars from surgery were small and smooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890340].votes_count ]]