Rate Dr. Alfie Beshay

Dr. Alfie Beshay's Ratings

would never recommend him to anyone. ever. horrible to patients, does not follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

The worst doctor I have ever had to deal with, rude to patients and his own staff. Horrible bedside manner and staff is rude. I do not recommend this Dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

Had appointment for 8:30 am, waited till 10:30. I left!!! Rude receptionist, dirty office. I can see why there is a high staff turn over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Too busy. Does not follow up and does not answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

this doctor knows nothing of what he should. He treated my family as if we were stupid and didn't know anything about our own health -- he corrected my mother when she said she was having angina attacks - stating that it was just anxiety pains since the heart test didn't show angina, and then a week later reviewed the results again and said it was. He needs to go back to school and learn some compassion and people skills especially.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

My mother is over 80 - he pretty well wrote her off - told her she had to go into assisted care - she is a strong woman - he took her confidance away - I do not recommend him for seniors.I grieve his care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Horrible bed side manner, nurses are rude and unprofessional. When asking me my heart history interrupted me and the accused me of somehow inflicting my problems upon myself. Then accused my mother of demeaning him. Proceeded to raise his voice and told my mother and I that there was something seriously wrong with me but he was not going to tell me because he wanted to kick us out. Finally stopped with holding my medical information after apologizing to us and we've never been back.Would not recommend this doctor at al at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

I find Dr. Beshay very helpful and willing to soend the time to answer any question. Great guy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Horrible Doctor, Extremely rude, and very bad mannered. Terrible bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

very bad bed side manner,do not recommend him at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1890354].votes_count ]]