Dr. Kirby I. Bland

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Kirby I. Bland has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kirby" to "Kirby I."
RID: 1173214
20/05/10 3 5 5 5 Great guy, and Physician. Listens to the needs of his patients. Very caring and considerate.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 946563
24/07/09 5 5 5 5 I was diagnosed at age 35 with stage 3 breast cancer. I met Dr. Bland @ the interdisciplinary breast cancer clinic @ Kirklin. He performed a modified radical mastectomy, & I was told by other doctors how well he did with my surgery. He is very well respected in the medical community, & he has a wonderful bedside manor. He will tell you "If you were my wife, I would want you to do this." If you have cancer, you need the best & HE IS THE BEST. 4 years later I am still doing great. Thanks to him & the team @ Kirklin.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield