Rate Dr. Gamil L. Makar

Dr. Gamil L. Makar's Ratings

The doctor is very nice but his office staff is rude and unprofessional. Be prepared to wait over an hour in the waiting room, only to spend 5-10 minutes with the doctor. Like I said, he's great, very personable and knowledgable but his office staff is beyond frustrating. I am actively seeking a new doctor because I just don't have the time to wait around all day to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr.Makar isa great Dr. Very nice and friendly, except waiting time is the worst. Most of the time you have to wait for at least 2 hours after your appt to see him for 5 minutes, and his new location is very difficult to get in because traffic merge in from the parkway and route 3.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2402934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

what a Doctor, I was referred by a friend for my on-going disease i have for 3 years ,the moment i saw him after a few questions and he got my answers !! Oh boy like a text book opened up .Finally got my disease and questions answered. I called my friend and I was so happy. From now only Dr Makar and Dr Makar only

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2402933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Best Doctor. I travel about 50 mins to see him because I do not want to change such a good doctor. Recommended for any age group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

very helpful , knowledgable and takes his time, iwould recommend him to any one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2011

I am 30 years old and I had other doctors but he is different he really cares about all his patient. He is the best doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Lovely, sincere doctor that truly values his patients and time. Very caring and kind. Excellent people skills!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653271].votes_count ]]