Rate Dr. Andrew J. Szabo

Dr. Andrew J. Szabo's Ratings

I went to dr. szabo for a few years. At first he was ok. I have had thyroid issues for years and they have been well documented. I started having many symptoms, low energy, insomnia, weight gain, stomach problems, etc. I went to Dr. Szabo and he told me "your body needs a man" this is just about the most offensive thing a doctor could say to a patient. I grabbed my chart and left. After seeing 3 more doctors, my primary care doctor actually found the problem which was Vitamin B12 deficient anemia. I will never go back to Dr. Szabo and his outdated ideas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

A low-keyed, very knowledgeable, patient doctor. someone you would put your trust in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

He has been my doctor for 10 yrs+ now and he is excellent. I have tried other drs and NO-one can top him. He is such a nice person too. Bed side manner is top notch. He is a little reserved, but do not get frightened by it because he makes you feel so comfortable. I hope he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Best Doctor I have had . I have been diabetic for over 30 years and am doing well mainly because of Dr Szabo concern & knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653308].votes_count ]]