Rate Dr. Josephine Kennedy

Dr. Josephine Kennedy's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Thorough, cares about patients wellbeing; goes above and beyond the usual MD to help her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Dr. Kennedy is well-informed and up-to-date, but (or perhaps because) she has an open mind to suggestions from her patients. She is caring, charming and hard-working, as are her clinic colleagues and staff. Everyone in our extended family has switched to her practice and is delighted to be in her care. As many others have said, punctuality is not a fair measure of her worth; your appointment time is the secretary's estimate of when she will be free, but if you or the person ahead of you needs more of her time, she will gladly give you as much as you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Dr. Kennedy is a knowledgeable doctor and I find her very easy to talk with. Her patients think a lot of her and also her staff are very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. doesn't listen, doesn't update herself on medication or patient info. Acts as a dispenser for pills. Refused to diagnose mental illness when asked (multiple times), refused to refer to any specialist when asked or had to barter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for close to 15 years. My son, who is 14, grew up with her, and when we asked if he'd like to switch to his father's male doctor now, he said no. She is caring, attentive, and adds humour when appropriate. We feel very fortunate to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I've been with Dr. Kennedy for over 20 years, & have always found her to be astute and kind. She has great 'bedside' manners, never fails to be calm, warm and respectful, and has a terrific ability to put it all in perspective. She answers all my questions, doesn't hesitate to look up something she's unsure of, and is very current in her information. I've recommended her to many friends over the years who never fail to give her glowing reviews. I feel lucky to have found her & will stay with her practice as long as she does!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Kennedy's office is very busy and she is often late - but I can accept all of that because I know it is because she is a good doctor who cares. When she calls you into her office, you have her undivided attention. Her caring extends to the whole person - not just the medical implications. When doctor's offices are late, as is the case here, it is often caused by the fact that there is no basis upon which they can estimate how much time the problem a person has brought to the doctor will take. It could be a quick thing or perhaps more complex than even the patient anticipated. It isn't a revolving door - it is a medical office and it takes whatever time it takes to see everyone. We all hate being delayed or sitting there - but be fair - when your time comes Dr. Kennedy will devote her full attention to you too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

She's great but the other dr's in that office are so so ... her staff is also alright.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Kennedy after spending a few years of dealing with walk-in clinics when I first moved to Toronto. She is caring and takes the time to listen to her patients, she always addresses my concerns and I never feel rushed when I'm with her. I have several friends who also see Dr. Kennedy and I have only ever heard them say wonderful things about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891136].votes_count ]]