Rate Dr. Jane A. Bailey

Dr. Jane A. Bailey's Ratings

Dr. Bailey performed Blepharoplasty on my eyelids and did an excellent job. I couldn't be happier and the nurses at the Omaha surgical center were great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2402957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

She did not understand my son's problem. I had to tell the problem then she realize the problem. We are still not satisfied with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Bailey has treated both of my children. She did a great job with their initial exams and prescriptions, and we will keep going to her for all their eye care. I would recommend her to friends & family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Very unprofessional, Did not help me with my problem and rushed me in without answering my questions. I would not recomend her to anyone. A total waste of my money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Great Dr. who really did a great examination on my children, was very friendly, knowledgeable and listened well. The waiting room is set up for older children, not toddlers, and the exam rooms are the same. Additionally, the wait time was quite long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][653399].votes_count ]]