Rate Dr. Bill Martin

Dr. Bill Martin's Ratings

Dr. Martin has been my family physician since I was 5 yrs old. He's transferred my medical by story out west when I moved out there for 5 years and took me back when I move home. His staff always made sure myself and my children got in to see him when we needed to. I've since moved into the Fredericton region and still came up home to see Dr. Martin, and now his son since he has retired. 26 yrs with the same great doctor. His son is now carrying on the same reliable bedside manner. What more could you ask for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

dr martin has been my family doctor all my life.. ive had many health problem and he was great at helping me out with them..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Very good Doctor, very polite, Never keeps you waiting, and is very knowledgeable. staff is always good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Awesome! Always willing to listen! I've had him since I was five and I will miss him when he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

asked for a copy of my medical records and secretary said that they were destroyed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Quick, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic, what more can you ask these days?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

This is the best doctor that a patient could haveAlways on time. Your are not a number for him you are a person . good staff. Great job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

I trust Dr. Martin with my life. He was always very helpful and when I was going through a difficult time because my mother passed away, he would see me once a week just to talk about it. My daughter would ask to go see him just because she wanted to see "Dr. Billy" and wasn't even sick. The only thing that could be improved is the waiting time in the office. The appointments are too close together which often makes him late. I would still be his patient but had to move away. I'm satisfied with my current doctor but he can't replace Dr. Martin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Very good Doctor...makes time for his patients and always is very pleasant. I would Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

I have been with dr martin for a long time, anytime he felt i needed to see a specialest he always made sure i saw one, i feel very comfortable talking with him, i know he will retire one day and im not looking forward to that time he's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891561].votes_count ]]