Rate Dr. Rejean Savoie

Dr. Rejean Savoie's Ratings

He was quite efficient and methodical to organize the care I required, almost businesslike. However grateful for the care I received, I would have expected from this respected specialist a little more benevolence. I was and still am under the impression that I am talking to a businessman instead of a caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2456223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

He is knowledgeable, honest, compassionate and in my books a hero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr. Rejean Savoie is an extremely knowledgable doctor. I always felt comfortable with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Dr. Savoie is the best in the business. He explained everything about my tumor, answered all my questions, did a thorough examination and booked my surgery in record time. I believe he saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Dr.Savoie needs to attend more education and update himself on the current practice guidelines on treatment options of ovarian ca. Life is too short, get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I am from Amherst and had surgery for ovarian cancer on Jan 16, 2002, I think Dr. Savoie is the best surgeon in the world and very kind and helpful (when you are scared to death) I would recommend him to anyone, when you go for check-ups after surgery he never hurries you out the door, you can feel comfortable asking him any of your questions, he is a fine example of what all surgeons should be like,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2009

This doctor treated my mother, and he is by far the BEST in the business. I wish there were more like him. I am being treated by him now... and he is very professional, and most importantly has a GREAT sense of humour - which is very important - it helps suppress and eliminate stress... which can be part of the healing process.... Dr. Savoie - don't ever change.... hugs to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

DR Rejean Savoie is one of the best DR's he is so professional.. I am 70 yrs old and had a complete hysteromy.excellent treatment under his care would highly recommend this Dr Thank you for being there Thanks again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2008

Dr. Savoie is my mother's doctor. My mother went into surgery very afraid not knowing what the outcome would be. Dr. Savoie provided excellent follow-up, more importantly he has treated her with a dignity and respect. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Savoie delivered my son 28 years ago when he was my family physician. He was and still is great! I saw him again after he became a gynecologist and he hadn't changed. He is wonderful and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891644].votes_count ]]