Rate Dr. Denise Pajot

Dr. Denise Pajot's Ratings

Has been a great family Doctor. After having no help and dozens and dozens of doctor's appointments over 13 years, she was the first to do something that helped an ongoing medical problem. She is interested, spends all the time she needs to do her research and make determinations. She ensures you get the best specialists, not the closest. I have never felt rushed. She has never been dismissive or showed anything but genuine care. Identified my wife's skin cancer early on. More than safe to say she is the best Doctor our family has ever dealt with (and I have one or two good ones). Straight shooter too and in a way that you don't take offense. You can try to see this Doctor, but there is a reason you will be put on a waiting list.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Great family doctor, great with our kids, my wife feels very comfortable with her, knowledgable, will refer you to a specialist if beyond her realm of knowledge. Hope never to lose this Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. Pajot is amazing! So approachable, caring, and thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr Pajot has been my family dr since 1995. I think she has excellent staff. She isn't always on time , but I think that is due to the extensive care she provides. I"'ve had a lot of Drs over the years, but none if them have gone above the call of duty such as Dr. Pajot. How many doctors have you had call you Personally at 8pm with your bloodwork, or draw blood when you were unable to get to her? I find her very humble, if she's not sure she will find a specialist and get you a second opinion. I personally prefer to see Dr Pajot over my specialist because she actually listens to me and doesn't try to shove a lot of medical mumbo jumbo down my throat. I am thankful to have Dr Pajot as my family dr, and would not trade her for anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I really like dr.Pajot, she is late never been on time but she is worth it. She is kind and down to earth. I take too much time talking to her so maybe that is way she is late. I can handle that. Her staff all but one is great, kind helpful and very concerned for my well being. The nurse is very good aswell, willing to go the extra mile for me. What I most like about Denise is she is humble, and honest, does not talk over and above me. She is real and tries to help where she can. I think some people are expecting God not an imperfect human. Over all from the USA to Canada I have seen many doc's and I would rank her at the top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

She does not have an idea about what type of antibiotics to prescribe for some health conditions. She prescribed me the wrong antibiotics. I did not find her very confident and knowledgable.Would not recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Caring, attentive, and willing to seek knowledge for you. A great family doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr.Kolbe is very good when it comes to one on one with his patients.He cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2010

I have seen Doctor Pajot for Five years and all I can say is that me and my family are very lucky to her as our Doctor. She knows what she is talking about and very helpful. Thank YOU Doctor pajot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1891703].votes_count ]]