Dr. Diane Mosher

Rate Dr. Diane Mosher

Dr. Diane Mosher's Ratings

Dr. Dianne Mosher is by far the best Dr. I have ever had. I have been seeing her for 19 years till she moved to Alberta. What a sad day that was for me. I'll never find a Dr. more caring and helpfull in so many way. Thake you Dianne for making my live liveable.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

I have had to wait over an hour for every appointment with Dr. Mosher. She always seems to be running late, dealing with personal issues, or backed up with other patients. My files have been lost and misplaced there more than once. She is very pleasant, seems very knowledgeable, and gives thorough physical exams; however, she gives you very little time to ask questions or voice concerns, doesn't ask questions, and makes assumptions without knowing the actual details/history of the problem. She's very good about getting bloodwork and tests done, but three to six months between appointments with her --for something that doesn't even have a diagnosis yet-- is far too much.

Submitted May 29, 2010 | flag

I have travelled from PEI to see Dr.Mosher. She is very friendly and an excellent doctor . I will miss her greatly.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

I love her ! She took my case over after the Dr in pei failed miserably. She got me on proper drugs, listened to every question and answered them so that i understood. She has done everything possible for me, and after my first visit and drug change etc, my husband wanted to give her a hug for the change she had made in our lives. I travel to see her and will miss her when she goes to her new job, wonderful Dr, i wish her the best :)

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag

Reception staff could be more friendly. Knowledgeable doctor but appointments last only 10-15 minutes. Useful to have any questions prepared in advance

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag

I have found Dr.Mosher to be very helpful and knowledgeable. She is businesslike and does not waste time but I have not found her at all uncaring or unfriendly. We all know that specialists do not have the time to spend with patients that our family doctors do, so I am not surprised when an appointment lasts only 10 or 15 minutes. She strikes me as very knowledgeable. She will refer a patient for tests and bloodwork without pause when she is checking to confirm a diagnosis.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

Very businness like but caring and interested in her patients. If you feel like your being hurried out the door tell her and she will give you the time you need!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2008 | flag

Not exactly a people person but she knows her stuff. I've been a patient for many, many years now and she is always up to date on medical information. She is excellent at diagnosing but sometimes has problems recognizing all patients don't fit into an exact medical profile and does not seem to acknowledge the emotional drain pain can have on an individual. However, I have discovered I am much safer with her and in spite of some serious health issues I am still able to be mobile so I feel she definitely knows what she is doing.

Submitted May 1, 2008 | flag

DR.D. Mosher is very knowledgeable,,she knows her stuff,I travel a great distance to see her.The first visit she knew what treatment i needed.I went from almost being in a wheelchair to taking big steps after her help.She is a wonderful lady. I trust her,,and i intend on keeping her as my Rheumatoligist:)

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag

Great lady. Has helped my husband over the years. Up on all the latest medications and therapy's. She does her homework, so when you enter her office she knows who she is dealing with. Explains things well , and listens well. Top notch doctor in my books......

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag