Rate Dr. Mitchell Abramson

Dr. Mitchell Abramson's Ratings

Don't listen to any negative comments. Dr. Abramson is one of the best out there. He is thorough and patient and very knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer his own phone and makes an effort to return all of his phone calls personally. Will try to squeeze you in whenever you need to see him. I was his patient for almost twenty years until I moved away from Massachusetts. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

The whole family goes to Dr Abramson. We all think he and his staff are great.He really treats you like a person and is willing to explain everything

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I have had Mitchell for my doctor for twenty years. He forgot more than most physicians know. Jackie is his assistant, and the two of them together are fantastic. Noone can diagnose as well as Dr. Abramson. Of all the things in my life to be thankful for, having Mitchell as my primary is near the top of the list. He always takes the time to fully test all possibilities with extremely capable referrees as specialists. You would be hard pressed to find anyone more capable, sincere, brilliant, and more exceptional as a human being.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

He has been my PCP for 5 years. He is an excellent listener and very informative. He is like a friend who happens to be a physician. I have never had a long wait before seeing him. Also helpful in nutrition and fitness.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable and helpful. He will often answer his own phone line, which is a rarity these days. He always returns calls and takes the time to listen carefully. He chronically runs behind schedule though.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

Always responsive and listens carefully. When need to see in time of sickness will try to squeese a patient in. Does not jump to new meds or treatments with out checking them throughly.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

While Dr. Abramson is polite and the office has a "friendly" atmosphere, as a physician, he is NOT up to community standards as an Internal Medician physician, and mainly facilitates referrals, unless you have a condition that is EASY to diagnose and treat. I would not trust him to deal with any complex medical issues.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2008 | flag