Rate Dr. Steven N. Wrigley

Dr. Steven N. Wrigley's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

I agree with the terrible review up top. This man gave me 30 fewer Malaria pills than I needed for my trip abroad. Are you kidding me? He is a control freak and his nervous energy is definitely not useful in this profession. I had to go back for a second appointment to get vaccinations he said, "I didn't need." Be careful folks.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Excellent physician, thorough, understanding, knowledgeable, and extremely capable. I was taken care of quickly but not rushed, and I left satisfied with the care I received each time.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Avoid this man at all cost. Medically he does not know what he is talking about. His staff will sabotage your referral appointments if you cross him. He is frighteningly nervous and is a control freak. Be sure you check his notes about you to be sure they are true, as they may not be accurate. I left all three visits with panic attacks. He is insulting and seems to be mentally off balance. "Physician, do no harm" does not apply here.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr.Wrigley is very knowledgeable and thorough and has a great bedside manner.He was the emergency room physician at Atlantic City Hospital for years- so there isn't much that he hasn't seen.He is THE MAN.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Excellent, knowledgable, thorough, thoughtful, and so skilled at everything he does. He is one of the few excellent diagnosticians who can understand and treat a person with the best care. I for one was lucky to be treated by him.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag