Rate Dr. Stephen Sharp

Dr. Stephen Sharp's Ratings

Doctor sharp is a great doctor, i've been seeing him since i was a child after my old doc up and retired without notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

this guy abandoned me at my most critical moment in time. he would not believe me when i explained the medical procedures i had done that week dispute proof. was more interested if i had drugs in my system .....duhhh....i just told him what i had done!! after 15 years i left. he was disrespectful and rude. he was inconsistent with moods. great one appointment and the next rushing u out the door like u are a burden.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The best family doctor, I have him over 12 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Sharp only 3 times, I was looking for a new GP and he was the GP of a co-worker. The first visit/interview was amazing; said all the right things, including saying that he understood sport injuries and believed in diet, exercise before drugs. The next time I went, after transferring my records there, his tune changed. He seemed annoyed that I had 3 things going on (back, arm/wrist, and stress at work), and couldn't seem to listen to me at all. He offered no support, and told me to go on anti-depressants and try aquafit. If you knew me you'd know that was a ridiculous suggetion. I was I was so shocked by his change, almost chameleon like, I teared up. He left the room to let me "calm down". Came back 20 minutes later. I went back (regretfully) for another appt (waiting for MRI results to come in from previous clinic), and was met with the same horrible attitude. He actually said something like, "we'll see if you like me enough to come back". Cancelled my other appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

I just want to say that Dr. Sharp is an amazing Doctor. I no longer see him because I moved to a different province, but he was the only doctor that spent time with me during my anxiety/panic attacks. Every other doctor pushed me out the door but Dr. Sharp. He ordered tests, blood work, and refered me to specialists. He was very thorough with me, and Listened! when I needed someone to listen. If your reading this Dr. Sharp, I thank you so very much for helping me, I will never forget you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Sharp is the best! Period! At least he cares about people, not like other doctors, when you have a problem and they say, just take some advil or you'll grow out of it. WTF? Sharp is my doctor even thought i live far away from him. They should clone him or something so that we have more Dr. Sharps around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Dr. Sharp is a great doctor! He has been my & my daughters' doctor for 12 years now. My daughters are now 12 & 13, and have always felt very comfortable with Dr Sharp, as have I. He is knowledgeable, humorous and a genuinely caring individual. I even referred my elderly father, who had many health problems, to Dr Sharp, as he treats us all very well. He is very thorough, and goes the extra mile for his patients. I first saw him at Old Orchard Clinic in Burnaby, then stayed with him when he moved downtown Vancouver, and again when he moved to North Burnaby Clinic. I now have moved out of town, 4 hours away, and I still come to see Dr Sharp. I suffered an unfortunate accident which resulted in a broken leg and many complications, and he has been wonderful in helping me. The staff he has is not the best, making appts for him when he is not in, and confirming them too! As I live out of town, this is a costly mistake for me. But don't let that stop you from going to the best doctor ever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Extremely comfortable for a male doctor/female patient relationship. He explains things simply and directly but is very friendly and warm. I've never felt like I'm asking a stupid question or made an un-necessary visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

Dr. Sharp is an excellent physician who always sets you at ease and helps you navigate through obstacles set up by disability companies.etc. He stresses good self care and exercise and to some extent combines the standard modern medicine with good old fashioned relaxation exercises including yoga. He is very personable and so good in fact that I have directed my daughters to him as well..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr sharpe has always been very good for me, i have no complaints, the office gets very busy,but i have nothing but good things to say about him, i,ve been through a very bad year health wise and hes been there all the way helping me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892169].votes_count ]]