Rate Dr. William W. Sutherling

Dr. William W. Sutherling's Ratings

I started seeing Dr Sutherling 25 years ago. He is truly working on behalf of his patients overall well being. He is willing to try something different if one treatment does not work. He helped me obtain leave of absences from school, had no problems in filling out forms, was willing to accept what the insurance paid, and helped get the hospital to write off a portion of their fees.. This says a lot considering I saw him once a month and also and spent a month in the hospital PRIOR to eventually having brain surgery. Dr Sutherling is the only dr that I would hate to lose. I will be upset when he eventually retires, but I have no such fears with my GP, OBGYN, optometrist, Dentist, etc. I have followed him from hospital to hospital in order to continue having him as my doctor.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

DR. SUTHERLING OFFERS A GREAT PROGRAM. HE SPECIALIZES IN EPILEPSY AND HAS BEEN A GREAT RESOURCE FOR US. HE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND IS VERY HELPFUL WITH ALL ARE ISSURES.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag