Rate Dr. Emad G. Tadros

Dr. Emad G. Tadros's Ratings

Dr Tadros is by far the most condescending, disrespectful, ignorant, physician I have ever met. He was TERRIBLE. He never sat down, he kept his arms crossed the whole time. He cut me off. He immediately jumped to transmagnetic therapy and called me resisting care when I denied. He threatened to have my locked in a psych unit after I told him how I was feeling. Saying he could, "keep me there as long as he likes". Its disgusting to me that this man is allowed to practice medicine. He is the antithesis of a quality psychiatrist and he has made me doubt being fully honest in my pschiatry visits.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Mediocre experience. Not patient in answering questions. Wasn't forthright about drug side effects - was told later that he doesn't divulge know side effects as it may deter some patients form taking their medication...? (so - if you get side effects like most and you don't expect them - what would many people do - yes, stop taking them). Doesn't touch on spiritual, diet, exercise, nutritional aspects of a healing plan - drugs only. May work for some but not for me.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tadros is an excellent Physician. He will take the time managing medications, but one glitch is that he does not have the time for "lengthy" therapy sessions. He is straight forward, practical, respectful and means well for his patients.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag