Dr. Flora I. Danque

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Flora I. Danque has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Flora" to "Flora I."
RID: 1156803
26/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Danque is without question the best, most caring thoughtful Dr I have ever had. She is without question a Shining Star. She has helped me though many tough times and she has always been there for me..
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1085151
21/01/10 4 4 5 5 I had Dr. Danque several years ago, and had to switch to Kaiser due to a change in my husband's insurance at work. I HATED to leave her, because she was so caring and thorough. I've not had the same level of care since I left. Recently, our insurance changed again, and we were able to get Dr. Danque again. We are thrilled! Two family members have already seen her, and both loved her, and felt like she really took the time to understand the problem. We are so happy to be back with her!  Respond
RID: 764508
15/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Danque is a wonderfully attentive, caring, considerate doctor who I would recommend highly to anyone in search of a primary physician. Finding a doctor who will take time to get to know their patients and looks out for their needs is difficult in this day and age, but Dr. Danque is just such a doctor. She has always taken extra time to talk and listen to me about any concerns and has walked me through some very sensitive medical issues with incredible compassion and comfort. She's the best!!
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 700950
13/10/08 4 4 5 5 Flora Danque is the best doctor I have ever seen. I trust her completely with my life and more - my children's lives. I don't believe a better doctor is practicing medicine today
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 695698
03/10/08 5 5 5 5 She is the best Doctor I have ever had or could ever imagine having  Respond
RID: 453458
30/11/07 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Danque for years, she is the best doctor I have ever had. She really cares and wants to get down to the problem. She has helped me so much.  Respond
RID: 419456
26/09/07 4 5 5 5 Dr D is AWESOME!! I LOVE HER. WITHOUT HER I WOULDN'T BE IN THE HEALTH THAT I AM IN TODAY. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANOTHER DOC. SHE'S KIND AND CARING AND LISTENS TO EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. SHE CARES AND SHE SHOWS IT!
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 369033
18/07/07 5 5 5 5 Excellent family doctor. Very helpful, I wouldn't see anyone else.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 361212
07/07/07 4 3 5 5 Easy to talk to even about difficult things. Very open, very friendly, and very kind. She'll always help you out.  Respond
RID: 57626
21/11/06 4 5 5 Very thorough and knowledgeable doctor. However, seems impatient at times.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user