Rate Dr. Flora I. Danque

Dr. Flora I. Danque's Ratings

Dr Danque is without question the best, most caring thoughtful Dr I have ever had. She is without question a Shining Star. She has helped me though many tough times and she has always been there for me..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I had Dr. Danque several years ago, and had to switch to Kaiser due to a change in my husband's insurance at work. I HATED to leave her, because she was so caring and thorough. I've not had the same level of care since I left. Recently, our insurance changed again, and we were able to get Dr. Danque again. We are thrilled! Two family members have already seen her, and both loved her, and felt like she really took the time to understand the problem. We are so happy to be back with her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr. Danque is a wonderfully attentive, caring, considerate doctor who I would recommend highly to anyone in search of a primary physician. Finding a doctor who will take time to get to know their patients and looks out for their needs is difficult in this day and age, but Dr. Danque is just such a doctor. She has always taken extra time to talk and listen to me about any concerns and has walked me through some very sensitive medical issues with incredible compassion and comfort. She's the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

Flora Danque is the best doctor I have ever seen. I trust her completely with my life and more - my children's lives. I don't believe a better doctor is practicing medicine today

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

She is the best Doctor I have ever had or could ever imagine having

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2008

I have been seeing Danque for years, she is the best doctor I have ever had. She really cares and wants to get down to the problem. She has helped me so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2007

Dr D is AWESOME!! I LOVE HER. WITHOUT HER I WOULDN'T BE IN THE HEALTH THAT I AM IN TODAY. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANOTHER DOC. SHE'S KIND AND CARING AND LISTENS TO EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. SHE CARES AND SHE SHOWS IT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2007

Excellent family doctor. Very helpful, I wouldn't see anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Easy to talk to even about difficult things. Very open, very friendly, and very kind. She'll always help you out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Very thorough and knowledgeable doctor. However, seems impatient at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892232].votes_count ]]