You may also like

Rate Dr. Glen F. Aukerman

Dr. Glen F. Aukerman's Ratings

Dr. Aukerman has drastically helped me to change my health dramatically. He looks at the whole patient to analyze what is going on. Time, effort and knowledge is spent in respect to you as a patient. He is accessible and answers all your questions. He is the doctor you want if you are looking for solutions and not just covering up symptoms with meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Aukerman!!! His suggestions take a complete overhaul of one's thinking...and discipline. But, all of it is possible and necessary if you want to live dis-ease free!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Since Dr. Aukerman left OSU I have not seen him as my doctor. I miss the work we did together to keep me healthy. I try to continue with the things he taught me but I need his guidance to continue to do the best I can to keep me healthy at my age. My friends all are in various states of disease conditions and I truly sure I am healthy because of Dr. Aukerman. We miss you Dr. Aukerman! Sue

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2487687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Bold, innovative approaches to health. Dr. Auckerman helped my mom live with leukemia many more months than her oncologist expected. Lots of blood work, it's true, but loads of information gleaned from the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1892342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

He is not a naturopath but an MD and does not give holistics care. He requires very expensive blood work that most insurances will not cover-he is against health food stores, raw produce, raw nuts and a plethora of other odd beliefs such as eat nothing for day one but cottage cheese and canned peaches and the next day get a breakfast of 2 eggs, sausage, hash browns and this will bring you back to your pre-ancestral levels and I guess reset you. For more of his odd beliefs see this link. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1722116#i I also found him quite rude to anyone in the audience who disagreed with him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1892341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr Aukerman changed my life. I came in with different uncertain diagnoses. After attending his seminar, I was blown away and unsure what I was going to do with this new diet. But after my appt with him, he new what would work for me and it did. I am blessed to have been told to see him. I feel wonderful and greatful. 2 1/2 years later, and I feel great!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1892340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

This doctor is head of the OSU Center for Integrative Medicine at Ohio State. He does not traet the "whole" patient, just advises on nutrition and supplements. His advice is well, "unconventional".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

I had a nightmare experience with Dr. Aukerman. My regular MD was not available so I was placed with him. When he entered I explained I slipped on my stairs at home and injured my back. I saw a body worker Wed who massaged and realigned me but suggested I make sure I see an MD in case I need xrays. He asked what my body worker said I should have, all while being very dismissive. He never examined me, never directly faced me, and kept saying he would do this or that because my body worker wanted it, which I found demeaning. He was brusque, dismissive, and indifferent, and I will never see him again. I refused to pay for the visit even. He actually made me cry he was so harsh, which was unbearable considering the pain I am in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Personally I found Dr. Aukerman to be very knowledgeable and reassuring. He cured my sister inlaw diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer with dietary supplements. Cleveland Clinic wrote her off. I am seeing him regarding heart disease.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1892337].votes_count ]]