Rate Dr. Glen F. Aukerman

Dr. Glen F. Aukerman's Ratings

Since Dr. Aukerman left OSU I have not seen him as my doctor. I miss the work we did together to keep me healthy. I try to continue with the things he taught me but I need his guidance to continue to do the best I can to keep me healthy at my age. My friends all are in various states of disease conditions and I truly sure I am healthy because of Dr. Aukerman. We miss you Dr. Aukerman! Sue

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

Bold, innovative approaches to health. Dr. Auckerman helped my mom live with leukemia many more months than her oncologist expected. Lots of blood work, it's true, but loads of information gleaned from the results.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

He is not a naturopath but an MD and does not give holistics care. He requires very expensive blood work that most insurances will not cover-he is against health food stores, raw produce, raw nuts and a plethora of other odd beliefs such as eat nothing for day one but cottage cheese and canned peaches and the next day get a breakfast of 2 eggs, sausage, hash browns and this will bring you back to your pre-ancestral levels and I guess reset you. For more of his odd beliefs see this link. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1722116#i I also found him quite rude to anyone in the audience who disagreed with him

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Aukerman changed my life. I came in with different uncertain diagnoses. After attending his seminar, I was blown away and unsure what I was going to do with this new diet. But after my appt with him, he new what would work for me and it did. I am blessed to have been told to see him. I feel wonderful and greatful. 2 1/2 years later, and I feel great!!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

This doctor is head of the OSU Center for Integrative Medicine at Ohio State. He does not traet the "whole" patient, just advises on nutrition and supplements. His advice is well, "unconventional".

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

I had a nightmare experience with Dr. Aukerman. My regular MD was not available so I was placed with him. When he entered I explained I slipped on my stairs at home and injured my back. I saw a body worker Wed who massaged and realigned me but suggested I make sure I see an MD in case I need xrays. He asked what my body worker said I should have, all while being very dismissive. He never examined me, never directly faced me, and kept saying he would do this or that because my body worker wanted it, which I found demeaning. He was brusque, dismissive, and indifferent, and I will never see him again. I refused to pay for the visit even. He actually made me cry he was so harsh, which was unbearable considering the pain I am in.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Personally I found Dr. Aukerman to be very knowledgeable and reassuring. He cured my sister inlaw diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer with dietary supplements. Cleveland Clinic wrote her off. I am seeing him regarding heart disease.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

The very best I have come across. Wish I just had better Will power to follow his plan as it DOES WORK! I want him to not work so hard as he is such a good person and doctor and afraid he is more popular than ever.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Aukerman changed my life. I had everything from fibromyalgia to bruising, IBS, irritable bladder, hair loss, shingles, arthritis, lupus...the list goes on. He put me on a gluten-free diet and told me to take fish oil, mg, B100, cinnamon and Vit D and my health has improved dramatically. I have no pain, my hair has grown back, my skin is better and I'm off all my prescription meds. I can understand why some might not like him: he does not suffer fools gladly. And if you don't want to follow his advice, he thinks you should see another doctor. I love the guy and I thank him for giving me back my health after a decade of suffering, misdiagnoses, and endless prescriptions that only masked the symptoms. If you're willing to take control of your own life and have a little self discipline, this is the doctor you want to see.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag