Rate Dr. Philip N. Eichler

Dr. Philip N. Eichler's Ratings

I'm surprised that this doctor has such a high rating. My husband and I both stop going to this group. The waiting time was well over an hour and once you get in to the exam room, the wait continues while the doctor is running from room to room. My husband had a procedure done where they numbed his eye, in order to do a simple laser procedure. It took the doctor so long to get to him, his eye was no longer numb and when I asked for something for the pain the staff didn't want me interrupting him while he was talking to a sales rep. We went to him for quite a while but this was the clincher and we have since changed over to a doctor who is much more considerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

he was great and i loved him so much. his son dr joel was great too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

dr. philip eichler is extremely well qualified and thorough. he takes his time with all his patients and answers all questions. his staff (as well as he) is up to date on current technology and his two offices are run very efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Expert in all forms of eye surgery, and diseases of the eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892535].votes_count ]]