Rate Dr. Sourpik Avakian

Dr. Sourpik Avakian's Ratings

Very cool doctor, she is not like any other doctor i have been to. She goes out of her way to make sure patients no feeling out of place and the office is very clean the people who work there are all nice A+ all the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2007

Dr. Avakian is the coolest doctor, caring and smart and not without a sense of humor. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2006

I love Dr. Avakian. She pulls no punches and when you are not taking care of yourself, she will let you know. :) She is awesome. I would refer her to all my friends and family. I haven't seen her in her new office, but will be calling for an appointment soon for my 6 month checkup. I hope to see you soon Doc. Debbie Padrick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2006

superb, polite, excellent, no words to describe her.. she is a doctor you could trust

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Avakian is the best health care provider I've ever known. A+, two thumbs up, 5 stars, etc. I wish I could take her with me when I move across the country in a few months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2005

Excellent Listener/communicator/explaining problems/solutions/medical terms. Knows how to treat the whole woman. Great listener. Medicine recomendation perfect doses for my condition and personal comfort zones. Amazing staff and office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168690].votes_count ]]