Dr. Sourpik Avakian

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Sourpik Avakian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3629485

11/12/13 5 5 5 5   Respond
RID: 2274341
20/06/12 5 5 5 5 She is the bomb! Kind, funny and fun. Wonderful personality and caring with a great medical knowledge to boot.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $40

RID: 1181184
02/06/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, would not change her for anything. Takes time to listen and cares about her patients health
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 778535
01/02/09 5 5 5 5 I absolutely LOVE Dr. Avakian. She is incredibly knowledgeable, a fantastic listener and very down to earth. I have recommended her to all of my girlfriends who all feel the same way. She is patient, thorough, and has an amazing sense of humor too which can really help at the doctor's office. Dr. A also has a great network of referrals if you need it and they all work closely together to help their patients. And finally, last time I was there I even had a credit on my record for $10 so I got to skip my co-payment. I truly heart Dr. Avakian and trust her implicitly with all of my health issues.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 776924
30/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Avakian is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever interacted with. She is a great listener,and makes it very easy to understand the problems at hand. She makes you feel very comfortable from the very beginning, and has a great sense of humor as well. I would feel comfortable in saying that she is a great find. She's very cool!
RID: 724358
17/11/08 4 4 3 3 She will go out of her way to help you if you ask but has a terrible bedside manner. She is so grumpy! Very sarcastic too. Not healthy herself. They charged me a co-pay when my insurance didn't call for it, so when I found out I had to call the office and request a refund.
RID: 684804
15/09/08 5 5 5 5 She is my hero. Tells it likes it is. Is a real person. Makes me laugh. And is very knowledgeable and cares about her patients.
RID: 504887
05/02/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Avakian is a great listener, which is necessary for a doctor. She tries everything she knows to help, including referring to a specialist when necessary. I never feel ignored and always feel confident in her hands. She calls back quickly and really cares.
RID: 445382
16/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Avakian is an amazing doctor!! She always makes me feel very comfortable and has provided very personalized care. She has even called me at work several times to check on me. Also, I never have to wait around the office. I recommend her to everyone.
RID: 331787
29/05/07 3 5 5 Very nice, hip, cool, attentive, understanding and makes you feel very comfortable.
Paid (or co-pay): $60
RID: 217277
20/03/07 5 5 5 Have been going to the doctor for years, recommend everyone I know. Straight shooter, very smart, and takes your budget into consideration. LOVE HER!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 140091
13/02/07 5 5 5 Very cool doctor, she is not like any other doctor i have been to. She goes out of her way to make sure patients no feeling out of place and the office is very clean the people who work there are all nice A+ all the way.
RID: 44988
12/09/06 5 5 5 Dr. Avakian is the coolest doctor, caring and smart and not without a sense of humor. The best!
RID: 41458
19/08/06 5 5 5 I love Dr. Avakian. She pulls no punches and when you are not taking care of yourself, she will let you know. :) She is awesome. I would refer her to all my friends and family. I haven't seen her in her new office, but will be calling for an appointment soon for my 6 month checkup. I hope to see you soon Doc. Debbie Padrick
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 27655
07/04/06 5 5 5 superb, polite, excellent, no words to describe her.. she is a doctor you could trust
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 4412
06/01/05 4 5 5 Dr. Avakian is the best health care provider I've ever known. A+, two thumbs up, 5 stars, etc. I wish I could take her with me when I move across the country in a few months.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 402
27/05/04 5 5 5 Excellent Listener/communicator/explaining problems/solutions/medical terms. Knows how to treat the whole woman. Great listener. Medicine recomendation perfect doses for my condition and personal comfort zones. Amazing staff and office.  Respond