Rate Dr. Ken Cunningham

Dr. Ken Cunningham's Ratings

He is a very kind and compassionate doc. who really knows a lot of stuff. He answered all my questions and concerns and came up with a good treatment plan to help me. I am very grateful to this excellent MD. I recommend him without reservation. I am on Lipitor and I have no bad side-effects and it has dropped my bad cholesterol reading nicely. Big relief. I hope to avoid having a deadly heart condition like my brother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

fantastic physician. Excellent bedside manner. Always helpful and well informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

After having prescribed BP medication, I developed a cough. Over a period of three years, I lost one job due to the severe cough. It wasn't until I was sent to another specialist I was prescribed a new drug. The cough went away within one week. It was my GP that found the proper drug. He then added Lipitor which I reacted to with difficulty breathing and chestpains. Again it was my GP that took me off Lipitor. I recovered quickly. Although a nice bedside manner, I can't recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

ADmitted to hospital with Pneumonia, severe lung infection. Saved life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Insightful, well-networked, genuine manner. Often difficult to book appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892921].votes_count ]]