Dr. Michael Gitterman

Rate Dr. Michael Gitterman

Dr. Michael Gitterman's Ratings

Great Doctor, very knowlegable, helpfull, friendly and confident in what he is doing. Could not ask for a better doctor. The only downside is extremenly long wait times for appointments. If you get your appointment with Dr. Gitterman in two weeks you are lucky. Wait time in the office is also very long.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gitterman has been my families Doctor since I was born. There is no other medical professional that I trust more, with my health and the health of my children

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. G. has been our family doctor for 30 years now - he is without a doubt the best doctor ever!

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

There is no other Doctor like dear Dr. Gitterman!!!! He delivered my 3 children 30 years ago and now my oldest Daughter is having a baby and wouldn't see anyone else. Unfortunately Dr. G. stopped delivering babies many years ago but he recommended an OB/GYN for my Daughter. This man was clearly born to be a caring, compassionate Doctor. I trust him 100% and will be very sad when he retires. Thanks Dr. G. for all of your help when I needed it the most!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gitterman has been our doctor for over 32 years, and there is no other doctor better. He is very helpful caring and always spends that extra time.He is the BEST!!

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. G. has been my family Doctor since I moved to Ontario and also now takes care of my twin boys. He is flexible, caring and attentive. They don't make them like this anymore....

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

Personable, straight-forward, patient fellow with good common sense. Difficult to get an appointment in less than one week.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Great family doctor. My family feels safe with Dr.Gitterman. We all trust and respect him. We would never leave consider changing to another physician.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

Our mother was hospitalized since January 21/09 and passed away June 27/09. Dr Gitterman always made a point to see her on his hospital rounds.Not too many family doctors do this any more as quite a few of the nurses said. They commented on the fact that he visited our mother every day. Thank you for the wonderful care you gave our mother. The Lorusso family

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. G. is the best Dr. in the world. He's been my Dr. for over 26 years.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag