Rate Dr. Michael Gitterman

Dr. Michael Gitterman's Ratings

Excellent Doctor, very informed and caring. Brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr gitterman for over 20 years now and am always pleased with his promptness, his dedication , and his kind way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great Doctor, very knowlegable, helpfull, friendly and confident in what he is doing. Could not ask for a better doctor. The only downside is extremenly long wait times for appointments. If you get your appointment with Dr. Gitterman in two weeks you are lucky. Wait time in the office is also very long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Gitterman has been my families Doctor since I was born. There is no other medical professional that I trust more, with my health and the health of my children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

Dr. G. has been our family doctor for 30 years now - he is without a doubt the best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

There is no other Doctor like dear Dr. Gitterman!!!! He delivered my 3 children 30 years ago and now my oldest Daughter is having a baby and wouldn't see anyone else. Unfortunately Dr. G. stopped delivering babies many years ago but he recommended an OB/GYN for my Daughter. This man was clearly born to be a caring, compassionate Doctor. I trust him 100% and will be very sad when he retires. Thanks Dr. G. for all of your help when I needed it the most!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

Dr. Gitterman has been our doctor for over 32 years, and there is no other doctor better. He is very helpful caring and always spends that extra time.He is the BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. G. has been my family Doctor since I moved to Ontario and also now takes care of my twin boys. He is flexible, caring and attentive. They don't make them like this anymore....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Personable, straight-forward, patient fellow with good common sense. Difficult to get an appointment in less than one week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Great family doctor. My family feels safe with Dr.Gitterman. We all trust and respect him. We would never leave consider changing to another physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893058].votes_count ]]