You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony M. Turkiewicz

Dr. Anthony M. Turkiewicz's Ratings

Not sure about the most recent report. Dri Turkiewicz has been caring for me and my entire family since 2006. He is compassionate, caring and thorough. He has helped me with my pain and has gotten my life back. There is no better bedside manner than his, and takes time with his patients. And yes, he is up to date on all research in the field of rheumatology. He is a respected rheumatologist throughout the country. He takes time for all his patients and yes, he is worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

This Was A Very Traumatizing Experience For Me. Rudest Person I Have Ever Met As Well As The Staff. Would Not Recommend Him To anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Lots of research but no help whatsoever. No follow up and no apparent concern for me as a patient. Just seem interested in getting labs done, prescribing Celebrex and collecting the insurance fees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][654930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Turkiewicz has cared for me and members of my family for several years. He is compassionat, kind and listens to his patients. He is up on the latest research and is an ivestigator for a number of studies as well. He is well respected throughout the medical field as a thought leader in the field - we are fortunate to have him in Birmingham!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][654929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I love Dr. Turk. He has a wonderful bedside manner! He is caring, compassionate and I feel he is really up on the lastest medicines and he makes every effort to find the right treatment for me. I would recommend him to everyone! His staff is awesome and treats me like I am his only patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][654928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

DR TURKIEWICZ IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR TURKIEWICZ TO EVERYONE. HE IS THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][654927].votes_count ]]