Rate Dr. Anthony M. Turkiewicz

Dr. Anthony M. Turkiewicz's Ratings

Lots of research but no help whatsoever. No follow up and no apparent concern for me as a patient. Just seem interested in getting labs done, prescribing Celebrex and collecting the insurance fees.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Turkiewicz has cared for me and members of my family for several years. He is compassionat, kind and listens to his patients. He is up on the latest research and is an ivestigator for a number of studies as well. He is well respected throughout the medical field as a thought leader in the field - we are fortunate to have him in Birmingham!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Turk. He has a wonderful bedside manner! He is caring, compassionate and I feel he is really up on the lastest medicines and he makes every effort to find the right treatment for me. I would recommend him to everyone! His staff is awesome and treats me like I am his only patient.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

DR TURKIEWICZ IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR TURKIEWICZ TO EVERYONE. HE IS THE BEST.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2008 | flag