Rate Dr. Ewell Lee Nelson

Dr. Ewell Lee Nelson's Ratings

Surgery coming up and he has prepared me quite well. Great bed side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Nelson was proactive, saving my husband an extra surgery. Dr. Nelson removed a cyst growing on the spine, but determined during process that he could use new methods to fuse two vertebrae at the same time. This saved my husband a return trip to the operating room to have the fusion. Dr. Nelson fully and clearly communicated all issues and procedures; he was on time, he followed up,and his staff were wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Nelson is a brilliant neurosurgeon! After living with worsening back and leg pain for many years, now I am pain free! I had tried multiple less-invasive procedures and thought I'd be disabled by the terrible pain for the rest of my life. I will be forever grateful that I found him, after seeing several other surgeons who couldn't help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

THIS MAN CHANGED MY LIFE! recommend him highly. i can work and sleep and such like a human being. no more chronic pain. thank you thank you. etc. wish i would have done this 10 years ago. absolute a plus as a doctor. same for the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

A great Doc. Very personable and caring. Does excellent work and my surgery was perfect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

dr lee nelson saved my life when he remove a tumor from my back in houston texas several years ago. I now have screws in rods holding me together. I has a great bed side manner. He is a true man of God. thank you so muc for your special gift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Nelson helped my 92 year old father who had a sub dural hematoma. He came into the ICU and gave us a very realistic view of how to deal with this situation. Very down to earth and very reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr Nelson Saved my life 4.5 years ago. I had a brain aneurysm and a sub-arachnoid hemorrhage when he saw me in the ER. He performed surgery immediately and the rest is history. I thsnk God each day for Dr. Lee Nelson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I recently went through one of the toughest times thus far in my life. Dr. Nelson diagnosed a cancerous tumor in my brain. The next day he resected the brain and removed the tumor. His manner with me and my family was exceptional. I thank him for his care and dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. E. Lee Nelson has done a superlative surgery on my neck. The headaches are gone. I am much stronger, The numbness and tingling in my arms and hands has stopped, and the pain in my shoulders and upper back is gone as well. I will always appreciate your TLC, your concern, your gentleness and your smile.You have an awesome work ethic, an unbelieveable knowledge base and superior skills, kindness, true caring for patients, a calming way of talking, and an incredible empathy for the suffering of your patients. Anyone who becomes your patient is truly blessed. God Bless You!! Mary Gleason

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1893939].votes_count ]]