Dr. Brett H. Wolff

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Brett H. Wolff has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0
RID: 5213347
26/02/14 5 5 5 5 Really Great Doc, will take the time out to talk with you about your concerns. I am really lucky to have found someone I am truly comfortable with
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1654860
07/12/11 5 5 5 5 Visit was an entirely positive experience beginning with the kind and welcoming staff. Dr. Wolff is a an outsanding physician with impressive credentials. He operates with the highest level of compassion and understanding. He did not rush through my initial visit, but rather took the time to get to know me and address my "grocery list" of issues that I took with me to the exam. He is one of the friendliest physicians by whom I've been seen and his compassion to care of patients is quite apparent. I highly recommend Dr. Wolff and am blessed to have become his patient.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 57157
19/11/06 4 5 5 This guy is amazing. Finally a doctor who listens and cares about your concerns. If you have Kaiser and are in San Diego, try to get this guy, you won't regret it!!!!!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente