Dr. Nabeel Ghabra

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Nabeel Ghabra has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5
RID: 2379418
19/07/12 3 5 5 5 Excellent all-round. Really knows what he's doing and has helped me manage my condition.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2160179
24/05/12 5 5 5 5 Great, caring physician. Definitely knows what he's doing. I've been on dialysis for several years and my condition has greatly improved under his care! Highly recommended.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1038848
19/11/09 1 1 1 4 beeen on dialises 5 yrs dr.g doesen't seem to care about care he acts as if he doesn't care how much pain they are in he stated one day to a paitent he was in another state so he was unable to speak to him later within 30 min time frame h was seen at th local hospital when confronted he just walked away. unrecondamendable bu the only choice we have please we need more doctors that care
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 6027
03/03/05 1 1 1 She did a "routine" procedure and I lost my last working kidney. I was on dialysis for seven months until my aunt was a match for a kidney transplant.
Insurance: Tricare