Rate Dr. Germaine V. Green

Dr. Germaine V. Green's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Green for many years now and my kids just love her!! She is a very kind and compassionate doctor. Her office has been very courteous and I can always get an appointment when my child is sick. She always answers all my questions and I feel much better when I leave. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Green is a wonderful caring doctor that has cared for my kids since their birth, though it is these days hard to see her since she has a different schedule these days.Her office is small and there is a long waiting time, but I never regret it. She takes her time with you and never leaves without answering all your questions.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

I have no complaints about the doctor herself, she's very nice, great with kids, and returns emergency phone calls promptly. Scheduling an appointment is another story. Don't be surprised to be told that the next available date for your child's annual check-up is more than two months out. Once there, don't be surprised to wait over an hour after your scheduled time to be seen for that appointment. Even that wouldn't be so bad if the waiting room weren't crowded, every seat taken, several by visibly ill children. No attempt to separate ill children is made, and you'll be sitting next to them for a while. I'm just happy that the appointment was well ahead of flu season.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Green is a wonderful Pediatrician! I would recommend her to all Mothers seeking a caring and knowledgeable Dr. My children have been seeing her for over two years and I really love her. She is also a wonderful person and empathizes with parents; especially if you are a new parent. Her staff is caring and attempts to help parents in the best manner they can. Unfortunately, some of us parents are pushy and this makes it difficult for them to assist us. Yet, they are very good at what they do and I really like them.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Dr Green is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever met. She is extremely knowledgable and takes a lot of time explaining all the questions that we have. The office has always been nice to our family and you can get in the same day with a sick child. Although the office is busy it is well worth the wait for the attention you receive

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Green is very popular, and unfortunately, overbooked. She's sweet as pie, seems great with kids, and knows her stuff. However, the office staff at the Glendale office on Central didn't seem happy to be there, and were less than helpful. Nurses were extremely busy, and seemed distracted. Even with one of the first appts of the day, visits were running 20+ minutes behind schedule - much worse later in the day. Definitely call ahead to see how long the wait is... hopefully the office staff will be willing to give you an estimate.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2008 | flag