Rate Dr. Paul H. Crane

Dr. Paul H. Crane's Ratings

It appears from all of the comments I have read that, Dr Paul is gods gift to wealthy people! and if you don't have a lot of money he doesn't treat you very well, typical Beverly Hills fake person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Crane from the age of 17.5yrs old until I was 44 yes old. He is the best of the best Dr's in my opinion. He delivered all 3 of my children and got me through alot. Dr Crane is very know legible and I would to this day trust him with my life. The only reason I stopped going to him is because I moved out of State. I am 59 yes old today and if anything thing we're to happen on a serious level, he would be the first one I would call for advise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have seen Dr. Crane periodically since the early 1990s for breast issues. Besides being an expert at breast ultrasound, he has always been very caring and gentle. Once, when I was short on money he sent samples to the labs at his own expense. I trust him and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

worst experience of my life.Could not have been treated more roughly .still dealing with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Crane delivered both of our daughters. Our experience has been more than excelent. He is very commited to his patients, very kind and extremely knowledgeable. He is the best OBGYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

he was wonderful. had a miscarriage. then became pregnant and dr. crane saw me thorughout the pregnancy and delivered me. always freindly, very knowledgable. call back and then again to check on you. felt very calm in his hands. wonderful experience. can't say the same for ceders sinai.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

Paul Crane is the best doctor ever. He helped me through a terrible miscarriage and then encouraged me to get pregnant again and he delivered my two high risk (due to age) pregnancies. He will meet you in his office at any hour of the day or night. Returns all calls asap and saw me almost every day during the last few months of my pregnancies. He is amazing. I'm shocked that anyone would feel differently!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

His staff gossips; no one likes that. Why no insurance? There must be a reason. It's a bit creepy. Our experience was not good; it wasn't horrible. He was late. He wasn't helpful with discussing some big problems we ran into nor did he seem knowledgeable. The hospital staff had to explain things to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Crane is the very best Doctor. His is knowledgeable, has the best technology and equipment and makes me feel like I am in the best hands. He delivered my second child 2 years ago and now helps me with general gyn stuff. I have been to other gyn.'s and no one else comes close.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

DR. PAUL CRANE IS HEAVEN-SENT. YOU COULDN'T BE IN BETTER HANDS. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, UP-TO-DATE, EXPERIENCED, CARING, CONSIDERATE, UNDERSTANDING, OPEN, PRACTICAL, and as a patient of his, I feel truly lucky that I found him nearly 23 years ago and now my 2 girls see him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168730].votes_count ]]