Rate Dr. Paul H. Crane

Dr. Paul H. Crane's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Crane periodically since the early 1990s for breast issues. Besides being an expert at breast ultrasound, he has always been very caring and gentle. Once, when I was short on money he sent samples to the labs at his own expense. I trust him and would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

worst experience of my life.Could not have been treated more roughly .still dealing with it.

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Crane delivered both of our daughters. Our experience has been more than excelent. He is very commited to his patients, very kind and extremely knowledgeable. He is the best OBGYN

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

he was wonderful. had a miscarriage. then became pregnant and dr. crane saw me thorughout the pregnancy and delivered me. always freindly, very knowledgable. call back and then again to check on you. felt very calm in his hands. wonderful experience. can't say the same for ceders sinai.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag

Paul Crane is the best doctor ever. He helped me through a terrible miscarriage and then encouraged me to get pregnant again and he delivered my two high risk (due to age) pregnancies. He will meet you in his office at any hour of the day or night. Returns all calls asap and saw me almost every day during the last few months of my pregnancies. He is amazing. I'm shocked that anyone would feel differently!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2009 | flag

His staff gossips; no one likes that. Why no insurance? There must be a reason. It's a bit creepy. Our experience was not good; it wasn't horrible. He was late. He wasn't helpful with discussing some big problems we ran into nor did he seem knowledgeable. The hospital staff had to explain things to us.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Crane is the very best Doctor. His is knowledgeable, has the best technology and equipment and makes me feel like I am in the best hands. He delivered my second child 2 years ago and now helps me with general gyn stuff. I have been to other gyn.'s and no one else comes close.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

DR. PAUL CRANE IS HEAVEN-SENT. YOU COULDN'T BE IN BETTER HANDS. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, UP-TO-DATE, EXPERIENCED, CARING, CONSIDERATE, UNDERSTANDING, OPEN, PRACTICAL, and as a patient of his, I feel truly lucky that I found him nearly 23 years ago and now my 2 girls see him as well.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Crane 10 years ago when I was 16. He is the best doctor I have ever been to, hands down. He's gently seen me through a lot of issues, as well as my first baby, and I have always felt completely safe in his capable hands. Unfortunately I had to move out of state, and I was shocked by how low the standard of care is with other doctors in general. Going to Dr. Crane all those years spoiled me! You'll never find a more knowledgeable, caring, and all around stellar doctor.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2008 | flag

He has been my gynecologist for 35 years and I can't imagine anyone being more thorough and low key about pregnancy, delivery and all that comes after!

Submitted July 15, 2008 | flag