Rate Dr. Joel DeLaMerced

Dr. Joel DeLaMerced's Ratings

I have had this dr for my son for almost a year now and I really like him. He is really patient and works well with my son. His office is decorated so pretty also which just makes for a pleasant environment. The only problems I have are the hours and the girl in the front just always seems like she's in a bad mood. But overall everyone is very nice and helpful. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

I absolutely love this pediatrician.He has been my children's pediatrician for the past 6 years. He is so patient. He always greets you by your name. I can say that almost 100% of the time I am able to get a same day appt. or early the next day if my children are sick. When he is checking for something he will tell you what he is looking for and he will also tell you to look. Darlene his nurse is great. I love this DR.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag