Rate Dr. Stuart Wachter

Dr. Stuart Wachter's Ratings

It has been some time since I have seen Dr. Wachter, but based on other people's comments, nothing's changed. He is incredibly rude in that he is never on time, and I don't mean by 5 or 10 minutes. He is regularly late by 30-45 minutes. He is very knowledgeable and if you want to wait that long every time you see him, then by all means, give him a call. I found other psychiatrists that are just as good, so I left.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I love this guy! Although he probably holds an unassailable world record for unpunctuality, he's worth every second spent reading old magazines in his waiting room, especially because he's devoting the lost time to a patient running over the fifty-minute hour, and next time that patient will be you. He's psychopharmacologically adept, personally empathic, very smart and just plain kind.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wachter had given me the belief that anything can be worked on, if not fixed. He has a kind heart and professional manner and knows his profession. Thank you for being there for me Doc.! now doing well on my own.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wachter has saved my life. I cannot rate him high enough. He is the best. Very knowlegable about medications, treatment options. He is kind, caring and congenial. While he may not be on time for appointments he is well worth the wait.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2006 | flag