Dr. Walter J. Drill

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Walter J. Drill has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Walter" to "Walter J."
RID: 2585905
14/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Drill is the best of the best ; plus his receptionist she is the greatest person he has the best team . They are # 1 in my books. That reminds me I gotta schedule an appointment its that time. lol xoxo to Dr. Drill and his team....
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2579260
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Drill is a breath of fresh air, in this world were the idea of customer service is lost. Not only did he get my prescription right and got me in a pair of contacts that fit. When I a problem came up and I showed up early to his office with my four children in the parking lot,he met me there andtook my glasses from the parking lot fixed them and return them to me so I didn't have to get the kids out of the car. Thanks Dr. Drill you made a very busy mom's day  Respond
RID: 2474024
14/11/12 5 4 5 5 Awesome Doctor! I have been going to see Dr. Drill for 15 years and now I have moved to Maryland, but still kept him as my primary eye doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2445619
13/10/12 4 4 5 5 Thorough in examining eyes. Additionally, a gentleman.  Respond
RID: 1692987
21/01/12 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. Drill for several years for eye exams, contacts, and glasses. He's very helpful and isn't quick to push something on you that you don't need (new glasses, for example). Very friendly receptionist who has twice squeezed me in last-minute for pink eye last summer, and an eye injury (blow to the eye) today.  Respond
RID: 1317577
19/12/10 4 4 5 5 I had a routine eye exam. Dr. Drill seems nice, pleasant, very factual, I was in and out, will recommend others to go there.  Respond
RID: 1047856
02/12/09 4 4 5 5 I found this doctor by chance and although the office is unassumming, I was in and out very quickly yet did not feel rushed. Very nice and knowledgable. The receptionist was very friendly - overall a great experience.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 788501
12/02/09 4 3 5 5 After going from doctor to doctor I finally found a very excellent doctor in Dr. Drill. Very knowledgeable and unassuming with a great sense of humor. I'll be his patient until my eyes give up!
Insurance: CIGNA