Rate Dr. Walter J. Drill

Dr. Walter J. Drill's Ratings

Dr. Drill is the best of the best ; plus his receptionist she is the greatest person he has the best team . They are # 1 in my books. That reminds me I gotta schedule an appointment its that time. lol xoxo to Dr. Drill and his team....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Drill is a breath of fresh air, in this world were the idea of customer service is lost. Not only did he get my prescription right and got me in a pair of contacts that fit. When I a problem came up and I showed up early to his office with my four children in the parking lot,he met me there andtook my glasses from the parking lot fixed them and return them to me so I didn't have to get the kids out of the car. Thanks Dr. Drill you made a very busy mom's day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Awesome Doctor! I have been going to see Dr. Drill for 15 years and now I have moved to Maryland, but still kept him as my primary eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Thorough in examining eyes. Additionally, a gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Drill for several years for eye exams, contacts, and glasses. He's very helpful and isn't quick to push something on you that you don't need (new glasses, for example). Very friendly receptionist who has twice squeezed me in last-minute for pink eye last summer, and an eye injury (blow to the eye) today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

I had a routine eye exam. Dr. Drill seems nice, pleasant, very factual, I was in and out, will recommend others to go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

I found this doctor by chance and although the office is unassumming, I was in and out very quickly yet did not feel rushed. Very nice and knowledgable. The receptionist was very friendly - overall a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

After going from doctor to doctor I finally found a very excellent doctor in Dr. Drill. Very knowledgeable and unassuming with a great sense of humor. I'll be his patient until my eyes give up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][655881].votes_count ]]